View this property at:
About this Property
Feel a appealing, anxiety-complimentary holiday at this TOP FLOORING END UNIT CONDO with beautiful vistas of the 3rd hole par 3 on the Golf Course. Beach Haven is located away in the peaceful and calming Sunset Village including 2 Pools, 2 Hot Tubs, Tennis Court, Picnic Tables, Grills, Ponds and Fountains. Sunset Village is surrounded by Sandpiper Bay's award-winning 27-hole Golf Course within mins. to the beauty and serenity of Sunset Beach hailed as North Carolinas "Finest Kept Secret". This classic cozy town with a white sandy beach is Tranquil, Relaxing and Refreshing with Spectacular Sunsets. Beach Haven is enormous, completely furbished and generously furbished with owners original colored artwork including coastal themes. Your Ideal Get-Away offers the following exclusive luxuries:
Open Concept Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Fan. Giant Picture Window looking out back over #3 Green of the Golf Course and huge pond. Free WIFI/High Speed Internet Connection for all your devices. Flat Screen TV in Family room. Streaming Services Available. Welcome Manual filled with useful Information about the area and things to do. There are Fun Games, Puzzles, Movies and Books available for your Relaxation.
New King Bed with Memory Foam Mattress, Ceiling Fan, Grand Dresser, and Nightstands with Lamps. Private Bath with New Faucet, New Toilet and New Shower Head. Substantial Walk in Closet with Hangers. Flat Screen TV, Streaming Services Available. Private Access to Screened-in Deck Overlooking the Pond and the Picturesque Golf Course.
New Queen Linens and Pillows in the Elegant Blue Themed Room with Ceiling Fan, Dresser, Nightstands with Lamps and a Closet with Hangers. Flat Screen TV, Streaming Services Available.
New Queen Linens and Pillows in the Sensational Surf and Tropical Themed Room with Ceiling Fan, Dresser, Nightstands with Lamps and a Closet with Hangers. Flat Screen TV, Streaming Services Available.
Entirely Equipped 2nd Bathroom with New Faucet, New Toilet, and New Shower Head. New Towel Sets for 6 people Supplied for your Stay.
Totally Furnished Kitchen with Everything you need for your Home-Cooked Meals. New Faucet, Double Sink, Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Stove, Full Size Fridge, Ice Maker, Dishwashing Soaps, Sponges, Garbage Disposal, New Keurig Machine, Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Tea Kettle, Dishes, Plates, Bowls, Pots, Crockpot, Pans, Silverware, Air Fryer, Pantry, Garbage Bags and Grilling Supplies.
Dining Table has 4 chairs. There are 2 Folding Chairs or 2 Barstools that can be added to Seat 6 or more.
Full Size Washer and Dryer for your use. Accessible from the 2nd Bathroom.
Unwind on the Screened-in Deck with High Top Table, 4 Swivel Chairs, and Ceiling Fan overlooking the Pond and # 3 Green of the Golf Course. String Lights Installed on Deck for Cozy Nights.
NO SMOKING. FAMILY PETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THIS CONDO DUE TO ALLERGIES.
Conveniences within Steps from the Condo include 2 Pools with 2 Hot Tubs, Tennis Court, Picnic Tables, Charcoal Grills, Walking and Bicycle Riding. Beach Toys, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas and Beach Cart Freely available for your use.
Beach Haven & Golf Retreat is comfortably located in Sandpiper Bay's Premier Championship Golf Course within mins. to the beautiful Sunset Beach. Quick & straighforward access to Eateries, Fresh Seafood, Boating, Shopping, Fishing/Dolphin Cruises.
Have Fun with Music, Dancing and Food at the Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series every Wednesday Nighttime from 6:30pm to 8:30pm until Late August at the Village Park at Oceanside Village- 1791 Queen Anne Street, Sunset Beach, NC.
Drive less than 10 mins. to visit Calabash-The Seafood Capital of the World. Dine at the Waterfront's Famous Seafood Eateries. Top it off with The World Renowned Calabash Creamery, The Most first-rate Homemade Ice Cream for an memorable holiday.
Take a virtual tour of your holiday getaway at https://youtu.be/ILFQU4BNMKk
History of Sunset Beach at https://youtu.be/Tp6Tacoo28E
Sunset Beach Free Guides, News & Events at https://sunsetnc.com
Sunset Beach Live Pier Webcam at https://youtu.be/czYVWMkUBgs
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with savings for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Want to stay away from the crowds and save cash? Off-peak times offer remarkable markdowns.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat travelers to the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? You'll get the best value from a rental which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners generally offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to learn the number of rentals are located in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Southport are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine service issues that may arise.
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you believe " Beach Haven & Golf Retreat- Perfect Get-Away to Relax, Refresh and Rejuvenate" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Southport vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the best selection of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Southport rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Agreement can often be challenging between family members, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Make a Budget
Many rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking an expensive rental home. One member of your group must be in charge of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the group looking for? Do you simply desire a home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are sheet sets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Frequently the senior generation has challenges with stairways. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your best friend! Even though quite a few rental homes allow cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Southport local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when renting " Beach Haven & Golf Retreat- Perfect Get-Away to Relax, Refresh and Rejuvenate", in addition to any other fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
After you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. If you find damages, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager immediately. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're happy to re-book the rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience that can help with another search.