- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Booking Possible
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyE1 88 Last min. savings: Rent the week of 5/25/2019 and save $500 Non smoking/ Must be 25+ to rent/No dogs and cats. Be prepared to be wowed after stepping off of the elevator and taking in the generous vistas of the Atlantic Sea. The great room has 10 ft. ceilings, ceiling fans and a 50" + flat screen TV that make this home an ideal gathering place. The granite counter tops, sizable bar and gas prepare top await the discerning chef. Unwind on one of the covered decks or appreciate the sea wind from the sun outdoor space. Watch the dolphins play or pelicans fly by. After playing on the beach, cool off with a dip in the private pool (23' x 12'). Rinse off in the outdoor shower. This handsome home includes two master suites with private covered decks and a children's room. From sun up to sun down you will find this home has many luxuries and alluring vistas ideal for your dream holiday. NO smoking, NO family dogs and cats. Linens:1Double downstairs/street side,1Queen downstairs/street side, 1King upstairs/oceanfront, 2 Queen upstairs/oceanfront, 2 Trpz upstairs/street side. Tenant provides gas for grille.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and rental houses supply Southport area promotional magazines that feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to stay away from crowds of people and cut costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Southport area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Southport vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most novices will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Do you believe " E1 88, Excellent ocean front home with pool and elevator for those special memories at the beach " is the best rental for your upcoming trip? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Southport rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plan their Summer family trips..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Start by picking which specific area of Southport you want to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Most rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Do a few people in your party have special needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! While a number of rental homes permit cats and dogs, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental home. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local rental properties" for local property management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local companies provide you with exceptional service..
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Entire Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed call the property manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be useful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental to make certain you've packed all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental property web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you're excited to re-book the rental for your next vacation. If the property was not ideal, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.3 miles
- Drift - 0.3 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 0.5 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.0 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.2 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 1.9 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 3.7 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.2 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.3 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.3 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.3 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.3 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.4 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.6 miles