- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Smoking Allowed
About this PropertyE2 392 Just steps to the beach from this modren, gorgeously finished home with beautiful vistas of the Atlantic. This 5 bedroom, 6 baths (4 full and 2 half baths) home includes an inverted floor plan with the main living area on the second floor with sensational vistas. This layout is ideal for family gatherings or groups that prefer separate living areas on each floor. Sit at the dining table and watch the waves, feathered friends, and dolphins - or walk out on the outdoor space and hear the sea roar. If that's not close enough, it's just a brief 2-min. walk to the sand! The bedrooms are gracefully furbished with room to sleep up to 12. The upper living area includes a fireplace and a flat-screen TV with HBO and Showtime movie channels and Blu Ray DVD player. There is wireless internet available all over the home so you can stay connected while you relax. The sizable modern kitchen offers vistas of the sea for your eating enjoyment with copious dining room seating and bar stools. The home includes double decks off both the front and back decorated with chairs and rockers. A private pool (16ft X 7ft) surrounded by decking with outdoor furnishings and a hammock is available for your appreciation. 10 parking spaces. No smoking, no family dogs and cats. Available for special events (fee charged). Fresh exterior paint for 2019.
GIFT CARDS: Lowes Foods $50.00 or Sharkeys $50.00 (full week, in-season units)
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guides with savings for rental homes, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to modify your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you incredible rates on rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular types of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to night life. You'll get the best value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer clients the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed a result of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Information
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the range and variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Southport area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning, and any routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Before you decide to book " E2 392 Premier property that boasts a private pool, 2 separate living rooms, and views of the ocean", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Southport rental properties start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many families plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Sometimes, the hardest portion of planning your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes easier.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Need?
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Be aware that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Make a Budget
Make sure " E2 392 Premier property that boasts a private pool, 2 separate living rooms, and views of the ocean" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each party's share.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a vacation property with patio lounge? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property rate? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Occasionally the senior generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Many restrictions might eliminate a potential vacation property. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Many websites exist to match guests with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local agencies offer superb service..
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, guests have to pay local taxes when booking " E2 392 Premier property that boasts a private pool, 2 separate living rooms, and views of the ocean", in addition to any other fees which might be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Good job on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. If you find problems, or if repairs are required contact the property manager straight away. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental sites request feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 0.6 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles
- Drift - 1.9 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 2.1 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 2.2 miles
- Sugar Shack - 2.4 miles
- Brick Landing Plantation Golf Club - 0.6 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 1.8 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.9 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.9 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.9 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 2.0 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 2.1 miles