- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis oceanfront condo is a one bedroom one bath with an unobstructed sea view. Listen to the waves and watch the feathered friends from the private outdoor space that looks out to the sea.
King bed in the master bedroom.
Hallway has a bunkbed. Living room has a sleeper couch.
Kitchen is entirely supplied with pots, pans, dishes and a crockpot.
Condo comes with body boards, sand chairs and umbrella. These are located in the downstairs storage area.
Unit complex has a swimming pool. Wifi in unit and at the entire complex.
Sheets, towels and all paper products are not included.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Southport area promotional books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Is it possible to adjust your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer discounted prices to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Southport atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Southport family, from calm condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Southport are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are popular with property owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you believe " Remodeled Oceanfront Condo with Amazing Views " is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read this check list to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Southport the best rentals are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your vacation. A lot of households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Consensus can be complicated among members of the family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Remember that that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you want a rental property with outside lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Things to consider
Occasionally the elder generation has problems with stairways. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a dog? Even though many rental homes allow canine companions, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds might be limited. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start the Search
Once the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local companies provide superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find damages, or if repairs are required call the rental manager right away.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental home websites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you're excited to re-book the same property for next season. If not, you have gained valuable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Hang Ten Grill - 0.9 miles
- Michaelâ€™s Seafood Restaurant & Catering - 2.1 miles
- Havana's Fresh Island Seafood - 1.1 miles
- Celtic Creamery & Seaside Shenanigans Boutique - 1.2 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.5 miles
- Grannys Country Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Ocean Grill and Tiki Bar - 0.3 miles
- Uncle Vinnyâ€™s Pizzeria Ristorante - 0.5 miles
- Carolina Beach State Park - 2.6 miles
- Southport - Fort Fisher Ferry - 4.7 miles
- Pleasure Island Rentals - 1.1 miles
- Lazy Pirate Island Sports Grill - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Beach Lake Park - 0.9 miles
- Tony Silvagni Surf School - 0.9 miles
- CB Surf Shop - 1.0 miles
- Hurricane Alleys - 1.1 miles