- Carolina Beach
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis oceanfront condo is a one bedroom one bath with an unobstructed sea view. Listen to the waves and watch the feathered friends from the private outdoor space that looks out to the sea.
King bed in the master bedroom.
Hallway has a bunkbed. Living room has a sleeper couch.
Kitchen is completely outfitted.
Condo comes with body boards, sand chairs and umbrella.
Unit complex has a swimming pool. Wifi in unit and at the entire complex.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property managers and rental properties supply Southport area travel magazines which include offers, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows visitors to discover the very same great attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people and spend less? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of management companies offer price cuts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to specific clients, whether it is soundside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
First-timers tend to be shocked at the range and wide range of short-term vacation rentals available in the Southport area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Southport crew, from relaxed condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Southport are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property owners often select management companies to facilitate promoting and marketing, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Below are great tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Do you think " Remodeled Oceanfront Condo with Amazing Views " is the best rental property for your next getaway? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Southport rental homes start booking early. To assure the best selection of properties, we recommend searching and booking your Southport rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Pick a Town and Time
Agreement can be complicated between close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Will your preferred rental property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking a costly rental property. A single individual in your company must be given the task of collecting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are mattress sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
In some cases the senior generation has challenges with stairways. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a furry companion? Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations could eliminate a prospective vacation property. Read your contract thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the location, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study The Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and individual property owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
When you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Make sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to offer reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Michaelâ€™s Seafood Restaurant & Catering - 2.1 miles
- Havana's Fresh Island Seafood - 1.1 miles
- Gulf Stream Restaurant - 1.3 miles
- Fins Seafood Buffet - 1.3 miles
- Grannys Country Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Ocean Grill and Tiki Bar - 0.3 miles
- Uncle Vinnyâ€™s Pizzeria Ristorante - 0.5 miles
- A & G Barbecue & Chicken - 0.7 miles
- Carolina Beach State Park - 2.6 miles
- Southport - Fort Fisher Ferry - 4.7 miles
- Pleasure Island Rentals - 1.1 miles
- iEscape Rooms - 1.2 miles
- Carolina Beach Lake Park - 0.9 miles
- Tony Silvagni Surf School - 0.9 miles
- CB Surf Shop - 1.0 miles
- Hurricane Alleys - 1.1 miles