- Carolina Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyATTENTION: WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE JUST BEEN SELECTED BY HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner TO HAVE THE CLASSIFICATION OF "PREMIER PARTNER" THIS TITLE IS ONLY GIVEN TO OWNERS WHO CHARGE THE BEST PRICES AND GIVE THEIR GUESTS A GREAT EXPERIENCE.
ISLAND NORTH IS A COMPLEX BY THE NORTH PIER. IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION BECAUSE IT IS AWAY FROM THE LATE NIGHT MUSIC ETC. YET YOU ARE ONLY A MILE AWAY FROM THE BOARDWALK WHEN YOU WANT TO ENJOY ALL IT HAS TO OFFER SUCH AS RESTARAUNTS AND GIFT SHOPS
DRIVE ON DOWN TO THE NORTH END AND LOOK FOR ISLAND NORTH. GO AHEAD AND PARK YOUR CAR IN ASSIGNED SPACES.
GO UP THE STAIRS TO 8B AND YOU ARE HERE. SPACIOUS LIVING AREA AND KITCHEN. HEAD DOWN THE HALL WHERE YOU WILL FIND TWO BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHS. ADDED BONUS TWO SEPARATE PULL OUT COUCHES.
WE PROVIDE ALL LINENS,TOWELS AND BEACH TOWELS. KITCHEN IS FULLY EQUIPPED. CABLE AND WIFI PROVIDED ALSO.
WE ALSO PROVIDE A WELCOME PACKAGE FOR YOU TO ENJOY. WASHER AND DRYER AVAILABLE TOO.!!!!!
WALK OUT TO THE DECK AND TASTE THE SALT AIR AND GREAT VIEWS OF THE BEACH AND PIER. WALK TO THE PIER AND SPEND THE DAY FISHING OR GRAB A HAMBURGER AT THE HIDE TIDE LOUNGE.
ALSO A POOL IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR CONDO. SHORT WALKING DISTANCE. SO COME ON DOWN AND RELAX..
- Many property management companies and vacation rental homes provide Southport area discount catalogs that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the management company and the itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds? Shoulder seasons special offer impressive opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discounted prices. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it's downtown units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be shocked to discover just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Southport gang, from quiet condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Southport are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Owners frequently choose management companies to manage advertising campaigns, house cleaning services and maintenance.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Do you believe " *** RIGHT NEXT TO THE PIER*** Walk your dog, go fishing, just chill" is the best rental for your next vacation? Read this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Southport rental properties start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your vacation. Many families plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Settle on your Area and Travel Week
Agreement can be challenging between relatives, but once this tricky part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each party knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Do a few members of your party have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental postings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and breeds can be limited. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Southport local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything required. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, adjacent households are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Just about all property management companies and rental websites allow customers to provide reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to return next year? Ideally everything turned out to be wonderful and you are all set to reserve the same rental home for next season. If not, you've acquired valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Michaelâ€™s Seafood Restaurant & Catering - 1.1 miles
- Havana's Fresh Island Seafood - 1.7 miles
- Fins Seafood Buffet - 1.6 miles
- Gulf Stream Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Franks Pizza - 0.3 miles
- Wake N Bake Donuts - 1.0 miles
- Big Apple Cafe and Bakery - 1.1 miles
- Cape Fear Boil Company - 1.1 miles
- Carolina Beach State Park - 2.0 miles
- Pleasure Island Rentals - 1.8 miles
- iEscape Rooms - 1.7 miles
- Beau Rivage Golf & Resort - 4.0 miles
- Freeman Park - 0.2 miles
- Class Action Charters - 0.2 miles
- Reel Adventure Tours - 0.2 miles
- Carolina Beach Fishing Pier - 0.3 miles