- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe condo is available for monthly rental as well as weekly. We do have a 4 nighttime minimum. We have newly replaced all the floors ( carpet and vinyl) with the new Core -tec plus used in new construction in the area. We have upgraded the interior to include new refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, full size washer, dryer and new bathroom fixtures. The cabinets,
countertops, sinks and faucets were replaced as well while
upgrading to solid surface. New Photos are Posted. The condo is sizable, tidy, and entirely supplied with bed linens, wash cloths, towels, Graco Pack and Play, and high-speed WiFi internet. There are ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms. The full-size kitchen has everything you will need during your stay. (Fridge with Ice Maker, Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kitchenware, Crock Pot, 2 Coffee Makers etc.)
This huge ground floor condo with central air/heat is gorgeously furbished and provides 3 generous bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed (low profile), wall mounted flat screen TV, chest, and a private master bathroom with enormous walk-in closet. The 2nd bedroom has twin beds. The 3rd bedroom has a King Size Bed ( standard profile). Each room has a closet, and a chest. All 4 bed sets in our condo are new. The living room has a leather couch, adore seat, comfortable chair and ottoman, recliner, table with lamp, floor lamp, and huge flat screen TV with cable. We have complimentary Wifi. We also have a DVD player. The dining room has a full size table, six chairs as well as two bar stools in kitchen. There is an outdoor charcoal grille available.
Adore the lovely view of the 7th fairway and pond from either the screened in porch or splendid living room window! The screened in porch has a ceiling fan and patio furnishings. We are thrilled to have this ground floor condo. The superb feathered friends come to the screened porch to look at us. It is an magnificant sight. Over 10 years we rented condos in Sandpiper Bay on average of 10 times a year. We were only lucky enough to get the ground floor twice. So classy not to carry groceries and suitcases upstairs. When we found this one for sale, we jumped on it. The two pools, hot tubs, and tennis court are just a brief walk away. The only things missing are your beach towels, suntan lotion, golf clubs and yourself. No family dogs and cats, candles or smoking allowed.
Please inquire about monthly units as I will need to edit the quote you are sent through the website.
I partner with a family member (listing 1399990 ) to accommodate our visitors. If one of us is booked, we will refer the other. Both homes are the same size, ground level, and just a few buildings apart. Great if you want to keep your travel event close together!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send printed guides with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful attractions at a often substantial discounted.
- Could you alter your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are practically catered to specific clients, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of short-term rental homes available in the Southport area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to fit their Southport family, from low-noise condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rentals in Southport are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping families with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine service problems that may arise.
We've put together a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you start to book "NEWLY RENOVATED 3 Bedroom/2 Bath GROUND FLOOR Condo Sunset Villa Sandpiper Bay", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Southport rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Choose a Community and Date
Sometimes, the most challenging part of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simpler.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Consider that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental property payment? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Aside from having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This can prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental property websites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience to help with your next search.
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- The Oyster Rock - 3.6 miles
- Sugar Shack - 4.2 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 4.3 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 4.7 miles
- Drift - 4.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 5.0 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- Sandpiper Bay Golf and Country Club - 0.3 miles
- Sea Trail Plantation - Maples Course - 1.6 miles
- Tiger's Eye Golf Links - 1.8 miles
- Thistle Golf Club & Estates - 1.9 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Panther's Run Golf Links - 2.2 miles
- Summertide Adventure Tours - 2.2 miles
- Calabash Nautical Gifts & St. Nick Nacks - 3.5 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- Eagles Beachwear - 4.3 miles
- Coral Tree Salon and Day Spa - 2.7 miles
- Sunset Beach Trading Company - 3.2 miles
- Callahan's of Calabash - 3.5 miles
- Jewelry By Wendy - 3.9 miles
- Moon Fairy's - 3.9 miles