- Sunset Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe condo is available for monthly rental as well as weekly. We do have a 4 nighttime minimum. We have freshly replaced all the floors ( carpet and vinyl) with the new Core -tec plus used in new construction in the area. We have upgraded the interior to include new refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, full size washer, dryer and new bathroom fixtures. The cabinets,
countertops, sinks and faucets were replaced as well while
upgrading to solid surface. New Photos are Posted. The condo is sizable, tidy, and entirely supplied with bed linens, wash cloths, towels, Graco Pack and Play, and high-speed WiFi internet. There are ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms. The full-size kitchen has everything you will need during your stay. (Fridge with Ice Maker, Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kitchenware, Crock Pot, 2 Coffee Makers etc.)
This enormous ground floor condo with central air/heat is gorgeously finished and provides 3 enormous bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed (low profile), wall mounted flat screen TV, chest, and a private master bathroom with huge walk-in closet. The 2nd bedroom has twin beds. The 3rd bedroom has a King Size Bed ( standard profile). Each room has a closet, and a chest. All 4 bed sets in our condo are new. The living room has a leather couch, adore seat, comfortable chair and ottoman, recliner, table with lamp, floor lamp, and sizable flat screen TV with cable. We have complimentary Wifi. We also have a DVD player. The dining room has a full size table, six chairs as well as two bar stools in kitchen. There is an outdoor charcoal grille available.
Relish the beautiful view of the 7th fairway and pond from either the screened in porch or charming living room window! The screened in porch has a ceiling fan and patio furnishings. We are thrilled to have this ground floor condo. The pretty feathered friends come to the screened porch to look at us. It is an striking sight. Over 10 years we rented condos in Sandpiper Bay on average of 10 times a year. We were only lucky enough to get the ground floor twice. So dazzling not to carry groceries and suitcases upstairs. When we found this one for sale, we jumped on it. The two pools, hot tubs, and tennis court are just a brief walk away. The only things missing are your beach towels, suntan lotion, golf clubs and yourself. No dogs and cats, candles or smoking allowed.
Please inquire about monthly units as I will need to edit the quote you are sent through the website.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you printed guide books with special deals for accommodations, dining and activities. Look for these guides and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover the very same great attractions with a often considerable discounted.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? The off-peak seasons can offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat guests to the same vacation home. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most getting excited about during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide selection of weekly properties available in the Southport area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in Southport are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Southport vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many novices will be delighted to know that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Do you think "NEWLY RENOVATED 3 Bedroom/2 Bath GROUND FLOOR Condo Sunset Villa Sandpiper Bay" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Southport the best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simpler.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Keep in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Check to make sure "NEWLY RENOVATED 3 Bedroom/2 Bath GROUND FLOOR Condo Sunset Villa Sandpiper Bay" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. One member of your party will need to be given the task of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in town, or close to wildlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do a few members of your party have specialized needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Southport local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
If you want to Cancel
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. More often than not, nearby properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be easy. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- The Oyster Rock - 3.6 miles
- Sugar Shack - 4.2 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 4.3 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 4.7 miles
- Drift - 4.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 5.0 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- Sandpiper Bay Golf and Country Club - 0.3 miles
- Sea Trail Plantation - Maples Course - 1.6 miles
- Tiger's Eye Golf Links - 1.8 miles
- Thistle Golf Club & Estates - 1.9 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Panther's Run Golf Links - 2.2 miles
- Summertide Adventure Tours - 2.2 miles
- Calabash Nautical Gifts & St. Nick Nacks - 3.5 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 3.9 miles
- Eagles Beachwear - 4.3 miles
- Coral Tree Salon and Day Spa - 2.7 miles
- Sunset Beach Trading Company - 3.2 miles
- Callahan's of Calabash - 3.5 miles
- Jewelry By Wendy - 3.9 miles
- Moon Fairy's - 3.9 miles