View this property at:
About this Property
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNTS,
*** We honor our Military and First Responders. Military and First Responders will ALWAYS receive a discount, we come from families of Military, Police, and Firemen. It's our way of Paying it Forward. (Discounts vary from $5 - $20 off per nighttime, up to complimentary nights depending on season, length of stay, and other discounts running. Must give proof of service before renting complete)
"Somewhere South" is a convenient first floor condo located just over the bridge at The Sea Trail Golf Resort in gorgeous Sunset Beach, NC. (about 1 mile to sea) We are across the parking lot from the Activity Center.
***DON'T PAY THE EXTRA FEES TO RENTAL COMPAINIES FOR AMENITIES YOU MAY NOT USE! ***
***100% OF OUR CLEANING FEES GOES TO OUR CREW. We wash ALL BEDDING AND QUILTS between visitors, as well as rotate between 3 sets. So your linens and towels have been washed, and sat in rotation just as an additional layer of protection. The condo is sprayed, cleaned, and sprayed again. All hard surfaces are wiped with sanitizer and sprayed. The filters are changed. Please use the couch sheets to add a layer of protection for you and other visitors. We supply a bottle of sanitizer and hand sanitizer for our visitors as well.
Our 2 bedroom condo has 2 king beds. One is a Sterns and Foster comfort king. Plus room in each bedroom for an air bed!!! A pack and play with linens are supplied for any little ones. Each bedroom has a private bath with tub shower combination and a vanity area outdoor the bathrooms. Each are supplied with a hair dryer. The condo also has a washer-dryer, full kitchen, living room, and dining area.
Both bedrooms and the living room have flat screen TVs with standard cable in bedrooms and HD cable in living room. Free Wi-Fi is included with rental. A intelligent TV & Netflix app ( just need to sign into your account} is located in the Living room.
Linens and towels are included. We have added couch sheets as well to keep the furnishings covered.
WE PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY TO USE WHILE HERE:
4 beach towels, a simple Coleman cooler, 4 simple BASIC sand beach chairs, beach toys, and a beach bag. (See photos) We include a few basic items to get you thru until you can get to the store. One laundry pod, one dishwasher pod, a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a roll of paper towels are supplied. Usually the condo has other paper and cleaning supplies already supplied.(The Dollar General and Food Lion are just a few mins. away).
Our condo is freshly colored, new kitchen, new floors, and other new items!
There is also the Activity Center across the parking lot, for a modest fee you can appreciate those luxuries too! You have to contact the Activity Center for prices and terms of service.
We register our visitors to use the owner facilities with a 7 day notice. We trust our visitors will respect the comforts and behave. No glass, no running, be kind and tidy up etc... But we know our visitors will be great visitors of our amenities. We include the rules with directions for the niceties in the condo. There is a $250 replacement fee for any damage to the key or violations. You may choose from the Pink Palace and the MAC, so 2 sets of pools, horse shoes, bocce ball, bags, etc... We just need everyones name and a contact number to register you as our visitors.
Please reach out with any questions, we are eager to please and make your stay as charming as possible while on holiday!
We have many great eateries within a brief 20 min. drive. Myrtle Beach is 40 mins. away, and Wilmington is about an hour. Our condo is centrally located, you can fly into either city, and stay on budget.
We have a notebook in the condo with our favorite places, and encourage our visitors to add their thoughts and fun finds to it!
Sea trail is home to three signature golf courses. In addition to golf, there are two clubhouses with full-service golf stores, lounges and dining. Additional golf niceties include putting greens, driving range, and PGA-sanctioned Golf Learning Center. Sea Trail hosts many conventions and weddings. Just off the island, a brief 5 min. drive!
The island of Sunset Beach is located one mile from the Sea Trail Resort. This Barrier island is known for its bounteous beaches and natural sand dunes. The gentle slope and smooth soft sand makes Sunset one of the top beaches in the country. The island has residential homes only, no high-rise condos or hotels. It has a few modest retail stores, and is a very pristine and casual island get away . Bird Island, a national wildlife preserve, is a brief walk down the beach and is also the location of the "Kindred Spirit". Savor fishing on the pier, surfing, body boarding, or shelling.
Stay a week or a month and savor peaceful in the impressive coastal village of Sunset Beach. Within an hour you can visit historic Wilmington, Southport with a ferry to Fort Fisher, the aquarium and Bald Head Island. Little River for fishing charters, dolphin tours, casino cruises and waterfront dining. Calabash is known for it seafood eateries, Calabash Creamery, and Callahan's Shopping. Fine dining or a Seafood Hut can be found within 20 mins. of the condo. Wilmington, North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach are within an hour and offer shopping and entertainment.
The condo has new vinyl plank floor and furnishings, thoroughly outfitted for preparing, and super close to the fun and sun! Appreciate year 'round visiting at the condo!
We want to be better than the Rental companies, and offer you and your adored ones the premium holiday possible.
We have comfortable accommodations, we may not have an sea view, but we are a high end ground floor unit, close to luxuries, and a mile from the beach. ***We believe our visitors are all responsible people, and extend our luxuries to you, we just ask that you treat the pools and niceties with respect and be considerate to others.
We hope you enjoy "Somewhere South", and return for years to come!
#beach #sunsetbeach #NC #sunsetbeachnc #golfvacation #golfcondo #golf #hideaway #beach #needavacation #fishing #myrtlebeach #beachvacation #holiday #retired #ncvacation #seatrail #seatrailactivitycenter #vac #seatrailgolfresort #seatrailgolf #condo #condos #beachgetaway #girlsnightout #gno #vacay #nosnow #gator #somewheresouth #somewheresouthgolf #somewheresouthcondo #villa #wilmington
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guide books with deals for accommodations, dining and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to alter your trip week? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get financial savings. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discount.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to uncover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Southport crew, from tranquil condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Southport are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you start to book " 10% OFF OCT.. WEEKLY RENTALS ,Sea Trail,1st floor, linens, towels included ", read through our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Southport vacation rentals start booking very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of preparing for your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes much easier.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that " 10% OFF OCT.. WEEKLY RENTALS ,Sea Trail,1st floor, linens, towels included " fits your price range *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to shopping? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Do people in your group have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be limited. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Southport local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest chance for a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the property manager without delay.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even though you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home is required to be in good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a good time? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.