- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYour family and friends will have a terrific holiday in this well maintained home. The home has a reverse floor plan with the main living area on the second floor to take advantage of the sea view. There are adirondack chairs and porch rockers plus a dining table and chairs on the generous top level outdoor space. This top level has a chef's well supplied kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances including two sinks, separate ice machine, food processor, two toasters, two coffee makers, electric knife sharpener and delightful cookware. The dining table can seat 10 with additional space for six at the adjacent counter. There are two bedrooms on the top level, one with two queen beds and one with a queen bed.Both bedrooms have TV's. All bedrooms have a private bath. The living room has a enormous screen HDTV with surround sound and Blue-Ray DVD. There is WIFI internet access (computer not included). This level has a sectional couch, recliner and two club chairs with ottomans.
On the first living level there is a den with wet bar, drink refrigerator and a calming sectional couch, chairs and a flat screen HDTV. This level includes covered decks with the hot tub. The washer and dryer are on this level as are three bedrooms. The master bedroom with a king bed, a bedroom with a queen bed, and a bedroom with a bunk set and a double bed. The master and the queen bedrooms have flat screen HD TV's.
This is a great off season home with a private swimming pool that can be heated, a 4-5 person hot tub off of the first floor outdoor space. The beach access is a brief walk, about 1/10 of a mile.
Sea Isle Beach offers a peaceful casual family holiday with warm water and a uncrowded beach. The area is a golfer's heaven with over 30 courses in Brunswick County and over 100 in Myrtle Beach. There is convenient grocery shopping and eateries. If you want more activity, then historic Wilmington, North Carolina is about 40 mins. north and North Myrtle Beach is 25 mins. to the south. For general aviation pilots there is an Sea Isle airport 5 mins. from the home.
Keywords: Beach House
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus supply tourism guides with savings for rental home management companies, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer phenomenal rates on rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Southport activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed due to medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas.
General Rental Home Information
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide selection of short-term rentals available in the Southport area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to come across a property that meets their expectations and spending budget.
The majority of rental homes in Southport are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Southport vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be happy to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Before you decide to book " Ocean View, Elevator, Private Pool, Hot tub, Gas grill, close to beach access", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many popular hot spots, In Southport the best rentals are booked early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer trips..
Choose a Village and Time
Consensus can often be difficult among relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Most vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the rate for your selected trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Proper access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the entire contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, vacationers have to pay state taxes when booking " Ocean View, Elevator, Private Pool, Hot tub, Gas grill, close to beach access", as well as various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental home sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest with regards to experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next time.
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.7 miles
- Drift - 0.7 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 0.8 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.0 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.1 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 1.5 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 3.3 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.6 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.7 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.7 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.7 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.8 miles