- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyThis superb waterfront home that has been completely redone inside and out including the kitchen and all bathrooms. Located on the most enticing and thinnest part of the island where you are just a few steps away from the beach and the sound front dock/gazebo. This home is 4000 sq ft it includes 3 kitchens (1 main kitchen and 2 smaller kitchens in the 1st floor condo's), 7 bedrooms + 2 modest additional bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and 2 outdoor showers. Great gathering areas for a generous group with an open kitchen/ dining room/ living room layout in the main home and 2 smaller living rooms in the 1st floor condo's where you can getaway to or send the children to for some peaceful time.
There is a sizable, thoroughly furbished covered porch with a sitting and dining area with unobstructed vistas of the Intracoastal Waterway. The dock/ gazebo/ and gathering area are directly in front of the home across the street. The sunsets from this porch are striking! There is another sizable porch on the oceanfront side of the home with multiple rocking chairs and brilliant vistas. Appreciate handsome sunrise vistas from this porch!
The main portion of the home includes a freshly referbished, completely outfitted kitchen and dining room (accessed with 2 sets of huge sliding glass doors from the porch). This room has all new cabinets and appliances, 2 dishwashers, a enormous island that seats 6, a dining table that seats 12, and a table on the porch that seats 6 more. There is also a comfortable sitting area on this porch. The Giant living room is off of the dining room and overlooks the sea. There is another porch off of this room that overlooks the sea. It is decorated with multiple rocking chairs. This part of the home has 5 bedrooms (1 queen downstairs, 2 queens upstairs, 1 room with 1 twin bunk bed with trundle and another twin bunk bed, and 1 king with vaulted ceilings). All bedrooms are gorgeously furbished with spectacular water vistas. There are 3 full bathrooms (1 downstairs and 2 upstairs), and 2 washers and dryers off of the main kitchen.
The first floor includes 2 completely modernized condo’s (each has its own separate entrance). Both have modest open living rooms and kitchens, full bathrooms, queen bedrooms, and modest additional bedrooms with a twin bed and trundle. Intracoastal vistas from living room/ kitchen areas in both apartments, and windows in all rooms. The ceilings in both apartments are lower than the main home.
Across the street includes the biggest waterfront lot on the island including a dock, covered gazebo, and one boat slip. This gives you striking access to adore the sunsets while playing all sorts of games with the family, fishing off of the dock, or taking a dip in the Intracoastal waterway. The beach sits just one home back from the oceanfront side of the home.
Additional luxuries include; 4 beach bicycles, 4 Kayaks (2 are 3 person and 2 are 1 person) paddles, some life jackets, Internet, 10 Flat screen TVs (loaded with all of the movie channels), 2 outdoor showers, gas grille, and parking for 6 + cars, If you are familiar with Wrightsville Beach, parking is a premium. The home is also very convenient to great eateries and shopping.
Check out our other units in Wrightsville Beach:
Vacation Rental By Owner #469128 (Oceanfront 7 bedroom home/ South End)
Vacation Rental By Owner #890285 (Oceanfront 3 bedroom condo/ North End)
Vacation Rental By Owner #896735 (Oceanfront 3 bedroom condo/ North End)
- Many property owners and vacation properties provide Southport area promotional guides which feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- In a position to modify your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide concessions to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to night life. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most interested in.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and selection of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Southport area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Southport crew, from relaxing condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Southport vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to find that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Finding and booking the best rental home:
Do you believe "SUMMER SPECIAL- 20% Off Open Summer weeks- luxury Sound Front Home- South End WB" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Southport vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months before a trip. Many visitors plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Confirm that "SUMMER SPECIAL- 20% Off Open Summer weeks- luxury Sound Front Home- South End WB" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving an expensive vacation property. A single individual in your family must be responsible for collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Adequate access could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Even though quite a few rentals allow furry friends, rules and fees vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be restricted. Examine your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Southport local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance of a lower rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a bit. Even if you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, surplus sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with another search.
- Oceanic - 0.3 miles
- The Post Cafe - 0.3 miles
- East Oceanfront Dining - 0.5 miles
- South Beach Grill - 0.8 miles
- Tower 7 Baja Mexican Grill - 0.9 miles
- Cafe Del Mar - 0.9 miles
- Vitoâ€™s Pizzeria - 0.9 miles
- King Neptune Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Wrightsville Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park - 3.4 miles
- Sean's Private Surf Instruction - 0.0 miles
- South End Surf Shop - 0.3 miles
- Wrightsville Beach Scenic Tours - 0.5 miles
- Blockade Runner Soundside Rentals - 0.5 miles
- Crystal South Surf Camp - 0.5 miles
- Aussie Island Surf Shop - 0.9 miles