- Wrightsville Beach
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyThis enchanting waterfront home that has been completely redone inside and out including the kitchen and all bathrooms. Located on the most enticing and thinnest part of the island where you are just a few steps away from the beach and the sound front dock/gazebo. This home is 4000 sq ft it includes 3 kitchens (1 main kitchen and 2 smaller kitchens in the 1st floor condo's), 7 bedrooms + 2 modest additional bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and 2 outdoor showers. Great gathering areas for a huge group with an open kitchen/ dining room/ living room layout in the main home and 2 smaller living rooms in the 1st floor condo's where you can getaway to or send the children to for some peaceful time.
There is a huge, entirely furbished covered porch with a sitting and dining area with unobstructed vistas of the Intracoastal Waterway. The dock/ gazebo/ and gathering area are directly in front of the home across the street. The sunsets from this porch are striking! There is another sizable porch on the oceanfront side of the home with multiple rocking chairs and brilliant vistas. Savor superb sunrise vistas from this porch!
The main portion of the home includes a freshly redone, thoroughly outfitted kitchen and dining room (accessed with 2 sets of generous sliding glass doors from the porch). This room has all new cabinets and appliances, 2 dishwashers, a sizable island that seats 6, a dining table that seats 12, and a table on the porch that seats 6 more. There is also a inviting sitting area on this porch. The Grand living room is off of the dining room and overlooks the sea. There is another porch off of this room that overlooks the sea. It is furbished with multiple rocking chairs. This part of the home has 5 bedrooms (1 queen downstairs, 2 queens upstairs, 1 room with 1 twin bunk bed with trundle and another twin bunk bed, and 1 king with vaulted ceilings). All bedrooms are appealingly furbished with spectacular water vistas. There are 3 full bathrooms (1 downstairs and 2 upstairs), and 2 washers and dryers off of the main kitchen.
The first floor includes 2 completely remodeled condo’s (each has its own separate entrance). Both have modest open living rooms and kitchens, full bathrooms, queen bedrooms, and modest additional bedrooms with a twin bed and trundle. Intracoastal vistas from living room/ kitchen areas in both apartments, and windows in all rooms. The ceilings in both apartments are lower than the main home.
Across the street includes the biggest waterfront lot on the island including a dock, covered gazebo, and one boat slip. This gives you remarkable access to relish the sunsets while playing all sorts of games with the family, fishing off of the dock, or taking a dip in the Intracoastal waterway. The beach sits just one home back from the oceanfront side of the home.
Additional luxuries include; 4 beach bicycles, 4 Kayaks (2 are 3 person and 2 are 1 person) paddles, some life jackets, Internet, 10 Flat screen TVs (loaded with all of the movie channels), 2 outdoor showers, gas grille, and parking for 6 + cars, If you are familiar with Wrightsville Beach, parking is a premium. The home is also very convenient to great eateries and shopping.
Check out our other units in Wrightsville Beach:
Vacation Rental By Owner #469128 (Oceanfront 7 bedroom home/ South End)
Vacation Rental By Owner #890285 (Oceanfront 3 bedroom condo/ North End)
Vacation Rental By Owner #896735 (Oceanfront 3 bedroom condo/ North End)
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation homes supply Southport area travel discount guides that feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people and save money? The off-peak seasons typically offer terrific rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers of the same rental home. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve specific visitors, whether it is oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to discover how many properties can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are certain to discover a vacation home that fits their expectations and spending plan.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "Beautiful Sound Front Home- South End Wrightsville Beach" is the perfect rental home for your next trip? Browse through this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy destinations, In Southport the best rental homes are booked early. To ensure the greatest choice of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Southport rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Decide on a Town and Time
Start by determining which specific area of Southport you prefer to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you should have. Remember that that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Will your preferred rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single individual in your family needs to be given the task of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your group interested in? Do you want a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Does the home have bikes and body boards available throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has trouble with stairways. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything required. If something is missing, the home management company may know of very similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to ensure that you've gathered all belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
How did they feel about the rental? Maybe everything was outstanding and you're ready to re-book the property for next season. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Oceanic - 0.3 miles
- The Post Cafe - 0.3 miles
- East Oceanfront Dining - 0.5 miles
- South Beach Grill - 0.8 miles
- Tower 7 Baja Mexican Grill - 0.9 miles
- Cafe Del Mar - 0.9 miles
- Vitoâ€™s Pizzeria - 0.9 miles
- King Neptune Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Wrightsville Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park - 3.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Cape Fear - 4.8 miles
- Sean's Private Surf Instruction - 0.0 miles
- South End Surf Shop - 0.3 miles
- Wrightsville Beach Scenic Tours - 0.5 miles
- Blockade Runner Soundside Rentals - 0.5 miles
- Crystal South Surf Camp - 0.5 miles