View this property at:
About this Property
Kick back, relax and have fun with the family here at Riptide! This handsome unit offers all the modern amenities you could want and provides painless access to the north end and is only a brief drive from the heart of Carolina Beach.
- Living Room: Seating for 5, Extensive L-Shaped Couch, Cable TV.
- Kitchen: Seating for 4 @ bar, Electric Glass Top Stove, Regular Drip Coffee Maker.
- Dining Room: Seating for 8 @ Table, High Chair.
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, Ceiling Fan, Private Covered Deck, Roku TV.
- Master Bathroom: Full, Walk-In Shower, Tub, Double Sink Vanity.
- Bedroom 1: Full/Twin Bunk Beds, Roku TV, Ceiling Fan.
- Bedroom 2: Kind Size Bed, Ceiling Fan, Roku TV.
- Bathroom 1: Two Entrances-Bedroom 2 and Hall, Double Sink Vanity, Shower/Tub Combo.
- Bedroom 3: Queen Size Bed, Ceiling Fan, Roku TV.
- Bathroom 2: Full, Attached to Bedroom 3, Shower/Tub Combo.
- Laundry Room: Sink, Washer and Dryer.
- Parking: 4 spots available, Unit 1 Parking-Right Side, Outlet avaialble for Golf Cart Charging. (# of cars at unit is enforced, please plan accordingly.)
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Linens (including comforters, blankets, pillows), unit protection waiver and departure cleaning (not supplied with monthly units). Dog Friendly includes 1 pet fee (additional dogs are subject to additional pet fee of $300.00), restrictions may apply. Absolutely no events such as weddings, sororities,fraternities, bachelor or bachelorette events etc... NO Smoking. Stairs on premises, no elevator. Available for rent by the week during the summer months Saturday - Saturday. Monthly reservations during the off season (mid -Sept to mid - May).
**Paper towels and toilet tissue, trash bags, soaps, detergents, minimal cleaning supplies, beach towels, and any specialty items are NOT included and would need to be brought with you, or bought once you arrive on the island.
ENHANCED CLEANING: We follow CDC cleaning guidelines and ensure all high touched areas have been wiped down with disinfectant spray.
GUEST ACCESS: Electronic entry. Our units are individually owned and our visitors will have use of the entire unit!
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
SUMMER CHECK-INS begin at 4:00PM and end at 6:00PM. OFF SEASON CHECK-INS: begin at 3:00PM and end at 4:30PM. Guests arriving, after office closing time, must contact our office to arrange for a late key pickup.
CHECK OUT: Is before 10:00AM. We adhere to this policy so please do not arrive early or plan to delay your departure.
Our south end beaches offer tons of experience as well. Find aquatic wildlife at our North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher or savor a peaceful ferry ride across the Cape Fear River to a whimsical little shopping town called Southport. Take a trip back in time at the Fort Fisher State Historic Site and Museum which includes live oak covered trails and bunkers from the American Civil War. Or wind down with nature at our two state parks, sure to give a memorable experience with hiking, fishing, and water activities such as paddle boarding and kayaking. As one of North Carolina's most undeveloped beaches, the island offers a unique opportunity to see many diverse coastal wildlife, including pelicans and loggerhead sea turtles, in their natural habitat. Whether its exploring activities on the island or easily savoring the sea vistas, Pleasure Island life is sure to capture your heart.
Explore the treasures of Pleasure Island; ranked one of the top 10 boardwalks in the country by Food & Wine magazine. One of the last remaining beach boardwalks on the East Coast it includes a variety of eateries, arcade, stores, ice cream, Famous Britts Donuts, bars, and more! During the summer months, the Boardwalk is bustling with the sound of music, and extraordinary events like the weekly fireworks and concert series. Annual off- season events that include Boardwalk activities are Christmas by the Sea and the Island of Lights Festival.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send promotional guides with savings for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from crowds of people and save some money? Shoulder seasons feature impressive prices.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same rental. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to particular customers, whether it's soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll get the most value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a consequence of medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental properties in Southport are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Do you believe "Ride the waves in at Riptide!
**Splash in this Fall with 10% OFF Any October 2021 and November 2021" is the perfect vacation property for your next trip? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Southport rental properties start booking early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Southport rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many families decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Quite often, the hardest portion of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you will need. Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Many vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a pricey rental. Generally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a vacation property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or close to shopping? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do members of your group have special needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Pet policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. A number of constraints could eliminate a prospective rental property. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Where to Search
As soon as the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Southport local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company may know of comparable properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best prospects for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
Read through the whole contract and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if fixes are required call the property manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little. Even though you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental should really be in very good condition. Sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Many rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be easy. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.