About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
49TH & BEACH - 4 Bedroom 3 Bath House, Sleeps 10
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Departure Housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Beach access across the street
- Within walking distance to local parks
- Convenient to eateries, stores and fun activities
- Beds: 1 K, 4 Q
- Layout: 1st Floor - Generous master suite with king bed and private bathroom. Two queen bedrooms that share a bathroom. 2nd Floor - Custom kitchen. Living room. Dining room. Bedroom with two queen beds. Bathroom. Oceanfront porch.
- Entertainment: Extended cable. Flat screen TVs. Puzzles, games, books.
- Custom Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances. Giant island breakfast bar with seating for six.
- Wood floors
- Granite countertops
- Ceiling fans
- Covered porch
- Charcoal park-style grille
- Outside shower
- Covered parking
- Boat parking
- Covered picnic area
- ****100% NON-SMOKING AND NON-VAPING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY (EXTERIOR SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS ON PREMISES)****
- Property to be used by registered guests only
Mark the spot at 49th & Beach! It's the best location to escape and relax! Located in the heart of Oak Island, you are close to everything. The beach access is directly across the street and you have the most gorgeous sunrises and sunsets over the ocean just from your own front porch. The modern, bespoke designed, and roomy kitchen is a chef's dream. The sizable breakfast island with seating for six accepts many to gather in the kitchen to laugh and reminisce as the chef in the family does the cooking. The wide open floorplan of the living and dining areas also allow for everybody else to be within hearing and sight of the kitchen, whether the kids are playing or the adults catching up. If privacy is what you seek, you can comfortably escape to one of the soothingly decorated bedrooms for a catnap. Set your destination for "49th & Beach" and you will never want to leave!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caswell Beach and Bay Beach, while Smith Island Museum of History and Franklin Square Gallery are cultural highlights. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Kayaking, water skiing, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property