About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
FITZ US TOO - 6 Bedroom 6.5 Bath House, Oceanfront, Sleeps 15
****NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET****
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) supplied per the capacity of the home
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- New to the rental market as of 2023
- Constructed in 2018. Approx. 3,000 sq. feet.
- Spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the ocean
- Centrally located in the heart of Oak Island
- Beach access just steps from the home
- Within walking distance to Pepperoni Grille Restaurant and to Middleton Park with basketball hoops, tennis, water splash pad, playgrounds, and more!
- Convenient to great stores, eateries, grocery stores, Ocean Crest Pier, Oak Island Golf Course, putt-putt and arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 3K, 2Q, 1BB T/T, 1BB T/T with T Trundle (oceanfront queen bedroom on 1st floor does have some handicap friendly features - shower with no threshold, handicap seat and bar in shower, high toilet but no grab bars)
- Entertainment: Flat-screen Intelligent TVs equipped with streaming. Hulu TV apps. TVs in all bedrooms. Extended cable. Board games. Puzzles. Books.
- Kitchen: Cavernous gourmet kitchen. Breakfast bar. Quartz countertops. Stainless-steel appliances. 2 Refrigerators. 2 Ice makers. Gas range and cooktop. 2 Dishwashers. Constructed-in microwave. 2 Sinks. 2 Drip coffee makers. Blender. Toaster.
- Infant Supplies Supplied by Caring Owners: High chair. Pack-n-Play.
- Beach Supplies Supplied by Caring Owners: Beach chairs. Beach Toys.
- Other Supplies Included by Caring Owners: Hair dryers.
- Elderly friendly (Elevator to all floors)
- Wood and tile floor throughout
- 2nd Family room on 1st floor with wet bar (sink, microwave, mini drink refrigerator)
- 2 Private master suites (one on each floor)
- Custom tile showers
- 2 Oceanfront covered porches (top level porch partially uncovered)
- 1 Oceanfront sun deck off of stairs with constructed-in bench seating
- 1 Street side covered porch
- Outdoor swing area
- Charcoal grille
- Fire pit
- Outdoor storage
- Outdoor foot wash station
- 2 Enclosed hot/cold outdoor showers
- EV car charging station
- Private/covered parking (6 spaces total)
- Boat parking
- No family pets allowed
FITZ US TOO - This definitely impressive 6 bedroom 6.5 bath home will FIT you ideally! There is space galore for everybody to be together and even room to slip away for some privacy with a good book if so desired. Elegant oceanfront sunrises and sunsets offer the ideal way to spend your mornings and evenings on your choice of any very comfortable covered porches. Everyone is sure to adore hanging out in the outdoor swing area with swings for everybody from babies to adults! If the beach is calling you to dip your toes into the warm ocean waters, you only have to go a few steps and you're there! Long walks on the beach after a delicious dinner at sunset offers a great charming opportunity for you and your sweetheart. Inside, you will find this charming home is soothingly decorated to give you an utter sense of calmness and relaxation. You will find modern amenities that will have you living in the lap of luxury. Located in the heart of Oak Island, you are near to everything! Pepperoni Grille, which offers great Italian food, is just a few steps across the street. Also, just a short walk up the street and you and the kiddos can appreciate Middleton Park with tons to do and discover. If you feel like venturing out, there is plenty to do and see within a 5-15 min drive on or off the island. FITZ US TOO is ideally named, and you are sure to find it "fits you too." This is where memories are meant to be made, so make your reservation today before this island treasure gets taken! See you soon!
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Bald Head Island Lighthouse and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Cashless transactions are available
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property