About this Property
- Sleeps 26
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
RUSHIN' TO THE BEACH - 8 Bedroom 6 Full Bath & 2 Half Bath House, 2nd Row Corner Lot with Ocean Vistas, Sleeps 26
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) included per the capacity of the home
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET as of 2021
- Approx. 4,291 sq. feet.
- Spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the ocean
- Centrally located in the heart of Oak Island
- Public beach access just steps away across the street
- Within walking distance to local park with basketball hoops, splash pad water park, community tennis court and more park fun!
- Within walking distance to tons of great shopping and dining
- Convenient to many more great stores, eateries, grocery stores, Ocean Crest Pier, Oak Island Pier, Oak Island Golf Course, putt-putt and arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 2K, 5Q, 2D, 2T with T Trundles, 1BB T/D with T Trundle
- Entertainment: Flat screen TVs. Cable. TVs in all bedrooms. Board Games.
- Kitchen: Cavernous gourmet chef's kitchen. Extensive island breakfast bar. Stainless-steel appliances. Granite countertops. 2 Sinks. 2 Electric double ranges with flat surface cooktops. 2 Refrigerators with ice makers. 2 Dishwashers. 2 Constructed-in microwaves.
- Beach Equipment Supplied by Caring Owners: Paddleboards.
- Open floor plan
- Carpet, tile and wood floor
- Ceiling fans
- Roomy carpeted bedrooms
- Private master suite
- Custom tile showers
- Double vanity in some bathrooms
- Elevator to all floors
- Elderly friendly
- 2 Wrap-around covered porches with rocking chairs and ocean vistas
- Plenty of outdoor seating
- Keyless entry
- Hot tub on top level covered porch
- Charcoal grille
- Outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool
- Privacy fenced backyard
- Private/enclosed parking
- No family pets allowed
RUSHIN' TO THE BEACH - This definitely striking home offers all the space and luxury you could ever want in a fantastic location! This is the ultimate spot for friends and family to get together! The home itself features cavernous bedrooms throughout, 2 living rooms for everybody to savor spending time together, and you will appreciate the roomy gourmet chef's kitchen with TWO OF EVERY STAINLESS-STEEL APPLIANCE!!!!! You can take full advantage of the private swimming pool, sizable privacy fenced backyard and hot tub! If you feel like getting a little sand between your toes, the public beach access is only steps away right across the street. Located in the heart of Oak Island, this home is within just a short walking distance to great shopping, dining, the local park, fishing piers and more! Even getting in the car to drive to more local attractions only takes 5-15 mins.!!!! Let's not forget the spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the ocean that will be yours to appreciate every day you are here! Why aren't you here yet?! Go ahead and make your reservation and start RUSHIN' TO THE BEACH!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Smith Island Museum of History and Franklin Square Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Oak Island Golf Club and Founders Club at St. James Plantation. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property