About this Property
- Sleeps 26
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
RUSHIN' TO THE BEACH - 8 Bedroom 6 Full Bath & 2 Half Bath House, 2nd Row Corner Lot with Ocean Vistas, Sleeps 26
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) included per the capacity of the home
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- NEW TO THE RENTAL MARKET as of 2021
- Approx. 4,291 sq. feet.
- Spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the ocean
- Centrally located in the heart of Oak Island
- Public beach access just steps away across the street
- Within walking distance to local park with basketball hoops, splash pad water park, community tennis court and more park fun!
- Within walking distance to tons of great shopping and dining
- Convenient to many more great stores, eateries, grocery stores, Ocean Crest Pier, Oak Island Pier, Oak Island Golf Course, putt-putt and arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 2K, 5Q, 2D, 2T with T Trundles, 1BB T/D with T Trundle
- Entertainment: Flat screen TVs. Cable. TVs in all bedrooms. Board Games.
- Kitchen: Roomy gourmet chef's kitchen. Substantial island breakfast bar. Stainless-steel appliances. Granite countertops. 2 Sinks. 2 Electric double ranges with flat surface cooktops. 2 Refrigerators with ice makers. 2 Dishwashers. 2 Constructed-in microwaves.
- Beach Equipment Supplied by Caring Owners: Paddleboards.
- Open floor plan
- Carpet, tile and wood floor
- Ceiling fans
- Cavernous carpeted bedrooms
- Private master suite
- Custom tile showers
- Double vanity in some bathrooms
- Elevator to all floors
- Elderly friendly
- 2 Wrap-around covered porches with rocking chairs and ocean vistas
- Plenty of outdoor seating
- Keyless entry
- Hot tub on top level covered porch
- Charcoal grille
- Outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool
- Privacy fenced backyard
- Private/enclosed parking
- No family pets allowed
RUSHIN' TO THE BEACH - This definitely gorgeous home offers all the space and luxury you could ever want in a marvelous location! This is the ultimate spot for friends and family to get together! The home itself features cavernous bedrooms throughout, 2 living rooms for everybody to appreciate spending time together, and you will adore the roomy gourmet chef's kitchen with TWO OF EVERY STAINLESS-STEEL APPLIANCE!!!!! You can take full advantage of the private swimming pool, sizable privacy fenced backyard and hot tub! If you feel like getting a little sand between your toes, the public beach access is only steps away right across the street. Located in the heart of Oak Island, this home is within just a short walking distance to great shopping, dining, the local park, fishing piers and more! Even getting in the car to drive to more local attractions only takes 5-15 mins.!!!! Let's not forget the spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the ocean that will be yours to savor every day you are here! Why aren't you here yet?! Go ahead and make your reservation and start RUSHIN' TO THE BEACH!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Caswell Beach and Bay Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed