View this property at:
About this Property
Welcome to Patriots Place, a BRAND NEW bespoke beach home located one block from both the sea and the sound and provides the vistas, the space, the appreciation, and the location that is ideal for your next holiday.
4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms / Sleeps 12
• Bonus/Living Room: Full size sleeper couch, 2 rocking chairs, 50 inch intelligent TV, partial kitchen with sink and microwave.
• Sizable Oceanside Deck: Just off of the additional room with access to the ground level.
• Full Bathroom: Located in the hallway with vanity, shower/tub combo
• Washer and Dryer: Located in the hallway.
• Guest Bedroom 1: Private access to sound facing outdoor space, ceiling fan, queen size bed, attached bathroom with vanity and shower/tub combo, intelligent TV.
• Guest Bedroom 2: 1 Bunkbed with Twin/Full, 1 Trundle, intelligent TV.
• Master Bedroom 2: Private sound facing outdoor space, king size bed, intelligent TV, en-suite bathroom with vanity and shower/tub combo.
• Master Bathroom 1: Enormous private outdoor space facing the sea, king size bed, en-suite bathroom with a double vanity and generous walk-in shower with double shower heads, intelligent TV.
• Washer and Dryer: Located in the hallway
• Open concept entertaining space
• 2 Giant Outdoor spaces: 1 is sound facing for sunset vistas and the other is sea facing for sunrise vistas.
• Kitchen: Comfort finishes, premiere appliances, dual Keurig, enormous sprawling island with seating for 8.
• Wine Fridge
• Living Room: 1 couch, 3 chairs, coffee table, 65 inch intelligent TV with sound bar, ceiling fan.
• Dining Room: Seating for 8 at the modern farmhouse table.
• Half Bathroom
• 6 dedicated parking spots below the unit. 3 covered and 3 uncovered parking spots.
• 1 block from the Starfish Beach Access.
• Outdoor shower on the ground level.
Don’t settle for less. Have the premiere holiday that you’ve been looking for and rent your stay at Patriots Place.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Linens (including comforters, blankets, pillows), unit protection waiver and departure cleaning (not supplied with monthly units). Absolutely no events such as weddings, sororities, fraternities, bachelor or bachelorette events etc... NO Smoking. Stairs on premises, no elevator, no dogs and cats. Available for rent by the week during the summer months Saturday - Saturday.
**Paper towels and toilet tissue, trash bags, soaps, detergents, minimal cleaning supplies, beach towels, and any specialty items are NOT supplied and would need to be brought with you, or bought once you arrive on the island.
ENHANCED CLEANING: We follow CDC cleaning guidelines and ensure all high touched areas have been wiped down with disinfectant spray.
GUEST ACCESS: Electronic entry. Our units are individually owned and our visitors will have use of the entire unit!
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
SUMMER CHECK-INS begin at 4:00PM and end at 6:00PM. OFF SEASON CHECK-INS: begin at 3:00PM and end at 5:00PM. Guests arriving, after office closing time, must contact our office to arrange for late check in.
CHECK OUT: Is before 10:00AM. We adhere to this policy so please do not arrive early or plan to delay your departure.
Our south end beaches offer tons of experience as well. Find aquatic wildlife at our North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher or savor a calming ferry ride across the Cape Fear River to a cozy little shopping town called Southport. Take a trip back in time at the Fort Fisher State Historic Site and Museum which includes live oak covered trails and bunkers from the American Civil War. Or wind down with nature at our two state parks, sure to give a memorable experience with hiking, fishing, and water activities such as paddle boarding and kayaking. As one of North Carolina's most undeveloped beaches, the island offers a unique opportunity to see many diverse coastal wildlife, including pelicans and loggerhead sea turtles, in their natural habitat. Whether its exploring activities on the island or easily appreciating the sea vistas, Pleasure Island life is sure to capture your heart.
Explore the treasures of Pleasure Island; ranked one of the top 10 boardwalks in the country by Food & Wine magazine. One of the last remaining beach boardwalks on the East Coast it includes a variety of eateries, arcade, stores, ice cream, Famous Britts Donuts, bars, and more! During the summer months, the Boardwalk is bustling with the sound of music, and extraordinary events like the weekly fireworks and concert series. Annual off- season events that include Boardwalk activities are Christmas by the Sea and the Island of Lights Festival.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Southport area printed travel catalogs which include promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a certain Southport activity you simply love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to discover the number of rental properties can be found in Southport. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Southport vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you start to book "***10% OFF Remaining April & May Vacations - 3 Day Minimum***", examine our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Southport vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of families choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Settle on your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by picking which particular area of Southport you want to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Most rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the rate for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a costly vacation property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What property features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the crew traveling with a domestic pet? Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
When the location, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Southport local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. This is most effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any required repairs.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, neighboring properties are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to provide reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a good time? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. If the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.