- Ocean Isle Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Beach Chairs
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Gas Fireplace
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Deck
About this PropertyThis five bedroom, five and a half bath pretty home, is great for any occasion. Relish the striking unobstructed vistas of this second row beach home which is located with one story homes in front. Watch as the sun rises over the splendid waters in the morning from one of the two 2nd story decks; the bigger decks supplied with rockers and out door dining tables; or share a passionate morning with your significant other by the drink table and rocking chairs on the outdoor space of the Master Bedroom.
If that isn't enough, adore the pretty and peaceful table on the bottom floor sea facing outdoor space supplied with seating and table arrangements for your closest friends or family. In addition to the above decks, adore the sizable outdoor space overlooking the fenced private pool which also displays spectacular vistas of the Intracoastal Waterway, the passing boats and the Odell Williamson Bridge.
Bask in the beauty of this amazingly finished home with a classy warm and comfortable island theme and use the many windows facing the sea to embrace the beauty of the brilliant and dazzling mood.
This home is huge and has a well supplied delightful kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances, island bar with high stools, and dining area/bar area welcoming 15+ members to savor with others. The enormous living area is supplied with a gas burning fireplace, 50” flat panel TV and plenty of seating to entertain.
After a classy morning full of sunrise and breakfast, walk along the sidewalk less than 200 feet to the beach access where you can pick your handsome piece of North Carolina Beach to relax and appreciate. If not feeling up to the hordes on the beach or the salt water, savor inviting by the private pool or taking a plunge to cool off in the summer months.
Other amenities supplied in this beautiful home are full bathrooms in each bedroom, closet space and TVs in all rooms, DVD in master bedroom and living area as well as a Wii for your video game fun, hard wood floors all over with carpet in bedrooms and ceramic tile in bathrooms, dishes, silverware, drink ware, full size washer and dryer, gorgeous decorations, ceiling fans, four outdoor space areas with seating, floats, beach toys, beach wagon, and beach chairs so you don't have to pack them in your already packed car, outdoor shower with changing room, and don’t forget the hammock and swing to relax and relish the sea wind.
The bedrooms are set up as follows: Master Bedroom with 1 King Bed on top floor, 2 Twins on top floor, 1 King on top floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor, 1 Queen on bottom floor. A rollaway , pack & play,Crib, as well as a high chair is also avialable. Each bedroom is supplied with its own full bathroom and an additional half bath for added appreciation to the visitors. Need room for a few more to relax? Cozy top of the line couch and appealing chairs in the living room.
Thank you for considering our home for your extraordinary beach hideaway where a calm and inviting ambience is at your fingertips!
Our superb home is located at 70 West First Street. Just a brief walk to the pier , stores ,putt-putt, arcade, eateries, and the most ideal ice-cream you ever tasted......
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes supply Southport area discount books which feature deals, either offered individually by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people? The off-peak seasons can offer fantastic rates on daily rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular types of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You'll get the best value from a home that most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their clients an option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to discover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to fit their Southport crew, from restful condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to facilitate marketing and advertising, housekeeping services and routine maintenance.
We have developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
How to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Before you book " Absolutely Gorgeous Home! Prime Location on the Island!", read through our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Southport vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Select a Community and Date
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes more straightforward.
How Many Bedrooms?
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what kind of bedroom setup you'll need. Bear in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure that " Absolutely Gorgeous Home! Prime Location on the Island!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all property postings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Start the Search
Several websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Southport local rentals" for local property management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any needed repairs. This may prevent disputes during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. More often than not, neighboring residences are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but sincere regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. How did they feel about the rental? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be painless. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to refine your search next time.
- Drift - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.0 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.1 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 2.6 miles
- Inlet View Bar & Grill - 4.3 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 0.2 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 0.3 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 0.4 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 0.4 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 0.4 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 0.4 miles
- Carolina School of Surf - 0.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 0.5 miles