About this Property
- Sleeps 19
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
CHASING THE SUN - 7 Bedroom 5.5 Bath Home, Oceanfront, Sleeps 19
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) included per the capacity of the home
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Brand new construction as of 2020
- Conveniently located near Ocean Crest Pier, grocery stores, eateries, stores, parks, golf course, miniature golf, arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides Oak Island Lighthouse, trails, fishing, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Event home (additional fee)
- Beds: 2 K, 3 Q, 1 BB D/D/T Trundle, 1 BB D/D
- Five oceanfront bedrooms
- Two master suites with private bathrooms featuring bespoke tile and glass showers with rain heads
- All bathrooms feature bespoke tile, upgraded fixtures and granite countertops
- Entertainment: Flat screen TVs. TVs in all bedrooms.
- Kitchen: Granite countertops. Stainless-steel appliances. Keurig coffee maker. 2 fridges. 2 dishwashers. Substantial island breakfast bar.
- Open concept kitchen/living/dining area also features an additional coffee bar with seating in addition to the kitchen breakfast bar and dining area table
- Open/reverse floor plan
- High-end molding with rounded corners
- Tankless water
- Waterproof LVP floor throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Elevator to all floors
- Separate den area located off the pool deck that includes a mini/snack bar with refrigerator and sink
- Three oceanfront covered porches
- Private elevated in-deck swimming pool with pool heating option (Additional pool heating costs: $50/day (3 day minimum) or $350/week. Must call office to set up pool heating at least a week prior to arrival to allow for preparation time)
- Outside shower
- Charcoal grille
- Picnic tables
- Private/covered parking
- Boat parking
- Concrete driveway
- No family pets allowed
CHASING THE SUN - You have not lived until you've stayed at this pretty, brand new home that is full of luxury and extras! The unique design offers a lot of impressive bespoke features and is decorated in such a way that you immediately feel yourself just breathe a sigh of relief as soon as you walk in the door. You will find yourself immersed in the relaxing and calming feel this home brings and the amenities of luxury it provides. The open floor concept offers plenty of space for everybody to gather together to make the most ideal memories and also offers the space to have privacy and get away by yourself if so desired. Be sure to take the time to savor your morning coffee on one of the covered oceanfront porches to watch the sunrise in all it's glory, as it puts on a spectacular show for you with all the colors dancing off the ocean water. Listen to the waves rolling in against the shore when the sun sets in the evening. You can appreciate these excellent ocean vistas from inside or outside! Unwind and let the time slow down and just roll on by as you bask in the sun or take a swim in the private pool that overlooks the ocean with unobstructed vistas. Have you ever swam in a pool with the ocean in the background? It's a unique and grandiose feeling you don't want to miss, but you can only do so when you are "Chasing the Sun!" Hurry up and get here before the sun goes down!
Due to Hurricane Isiasis, a dune re-nourishment is underway. To see the closest beach access, go to: https://www.oakislandnc.com/residents-visitors/beach-information/beach-accesses You will be able to access the beach from the oceanside of your home.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Bald Head Island Lighthouse and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Oak Island Golf Club and The Reserve Golf Club at St. James Plantation. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property