About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2900 square feet
Blue Oasis is one of the top vacation homes on Carolina Beach's North End.
Blue Oasis is a get-a-way that can fit your entire family so you can ALL savor our painted beach sunrises and salty evening breezes together! "Blue Oasis" may be just the home away from home you are looking for. "Blue Oasis" consists of a modern 2900 sq. ft row home (including onsite elevator and in-ground pool!) with sea sights and sounds of BOTH our Intracoastal AND Atlantic Ocean! The home's location, vistas, and beach proximity will make spending your time beach-combing and sun-seeking an Ocean Breeze!
Three owner suites, Ocean vistas, gourmet kitchen, covered parking, hot tub & pool, 4 decks with incredible vistas, canal vistas, memory foam beds, and much more! Blue Oasis has it all for your next family vacation.
This is a new Duplex with new high end furnishings, enormous TVs and appliances for great comfort and convenience. There are 3 parking spots, 4 if you have smaller cars, 2 are covered. There is also outdoor outlets and space for a golf cart. When you arrive the beds will be made with comfortable clean linens and there will be starter supplies of detergents, soaps, paper towel and toilet paper.
Do not hesitate, prime dates go fast! Book now for a great vacation in one of the best properties on the Carolina Beach North End.
Location: 804 Canal Drive Unit 2
Townhome: 5 BR / 4.5 BA / Sleeps 11 / 7 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 2,900 sq ft.
- Owner Suite 1: King Size Bed with Private Full Bath and private balcony
- Owner Suite 2: King Size Bed with Private Full Bath and private balcony
- Third Bedroom: Queen Size Bed with private full bath and private balcony
- Forth bedroom: Queen Size Bed Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Fifth Bedroom: Bunk Bed with 2 twin beds plus twin trundle Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- All Linens and Bath Towels are Included with your Rental
-Pool on property
-Hot tub on property
-Privacy with magnificant vistas from huge decks
-Private outdoor shower
-Carts to carry beach stuff (SHORT WALK TO THE BEACH)
-Parking: There are 3 max spots available for parking
-Dog Friendly! (pet fee)
-Pool shared with other on-site property
-Hot Tub shared with other on-site property
-Regular Coffee Maker and Keurig
-Internet & WIFI
-Iron and Board
-Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A modest starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also included
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
Beach Access: Oyster Shell Lane - Simple 2-3 min. walk (less than 200 yards away)
***The backyard is shared between both homes on the parcel. Be sure to appreciate yourself and follow all safety rules to ensure an extraordinary and safe adventure! The hot tub is on a 4-hour heat cycle where building pool professionals monitor remotely. Please do NOT attempt to change settings as this has inadvertently shut down the tech for guest prior accidentally!
*This is a non-smoking unit
*No grilling on patio
*No unaccompanied minors on elevator
*No unaccompanied minors in swimming pool and Jacuzzi
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-returnable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $350 *Contact us about dog rules at the beach*
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
*min. Occupancy: 11 Occupants: Kids must be counted within the max. occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the event to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the home and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or events- If determined that a event/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a event took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Eateries, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Units"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Units"
- “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are COMPLIMENTARY MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday nighttime during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - COMPLIMENTARY live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday nighttime during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and eateries)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - live music, fireworks, stores, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Re
About the Area
Located in Carolina Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Ocean Front Park and Fort Fisher State Historic Site are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Clubs at St. James and Southport Marina. Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Odysea Surf and Kiteboard School are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property