- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDon't bring all that beach stuff!
This villa comes with beach gear (check out our video) and cleaning! Tired of climbing stairs? This lower unit is conveniently accessible and the lower height is more toddler amiable. Our villa also includes cable TV and internet (if you're trying to keep up with your e-mail).
Hey, you've got enough to pack. You know....those sandy beach chairs, sticky body boards and half sprung umbrellas? Leave them at home! We give beach chairs, beach umbrellas, a beach cart, a grille and a cooler. You actually have room in the SUV for the children and grandma.
Inside this extravagance unit is handsomely decorated with an island décor, calming beds and a thoroughly supplied kitchen. We tried to create an inviting island haven while still maintaining functionality. So....sometimes we opted for room appeal over just adding additional linens. Hopefully you can get a feel of this from our photos and video.
As mentioned, our villa is on the lowermost level (one above the parking level) so there aren’t a lot of stairs to climb. The elevator (great for check-in) is always available but it seems the stairs get more daily use. There's an outdoor shower to hose down those sand covered creatures you had to drag off the beach. Plus you have full access to the storage room on the parking level (where the beach gear is).
To the beach is painless, we're one of the closer villas to the beach. The three min. walk (you can see the shorefront from the front porch) places you at a handsome section of OIB that is currently undeveloped (see the video/picture of the beach). Also, a four min. walk has you at the beach club facilities, including a ideal sea front pool/Jacuzzi as well as the Tiki bar and restaurant. There also is beach access at the pool and you have full use of the parking facilities, if you want to drop children/gear off.
In the evening, savor the lagoon view from the outdoor space swing. There are some fantastic sunsets at OIB, primarily, because it's more of an east/west beach. The lit fountain in the lagoon is appealing to see/hear at nighttime. During the day, the little ones appreciate watching the lagoon turtles sunbathing themselves.
Want to catch up on your golf or tennis? As you probably already know, there are a lot of premiere golf courses in the area. The tennis courts are on site, part of the Islander Resort.
As far as sleeping goes, the villa accommodates 8 in beds (King, King, Queen, 2 Singles) and one additional person in a rollaway.
A little more about the beach front pool, infant pool, Jacuzzi, restaurant and Tiki bar. It's a enormous sized pool with tons of outdoor space space and lounge chairs. It overlooks the surf so you can kinda get the most exemplary of both worlds from there. Plus, there's beach access on both sides of the pool. This area is only available to owners and visitors (like you!) of the Islander resort. There is a big parking lot that you are complimentary to use. So....it can be a great drop off point for children and beach gear for both the pool and the beach.
Do you miss the hub-bub of Myrtle Beach? We don't particularly. But, if you do, it's just a 45 min. drive and you can have all the shopping, eateries, traffic and attractions that you want. Speaking of eateries, there are tons of good ones on and off the island. We will be glad to share our favorites with you (we've been going to OIB for the last thirty five years!).
Sea Isle Beach is a great family beach. It is excellent for long beach walks, impeccable sunsets, great sea swimming and fishing and some great family memories.
It's all part of the Islander resort, your choice Sea Isle Beach units option.
Keywords: Sea Isle Beach units, Carolina beach units, 4BR, beach home, condo, Islander Villas, Carolina beach units, Sea Isle Beach units, golf holiday units, Myrtle Beach
Note: We strive to keep the storage room well supplied but the exact items there for your stay may differ from those in the video.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with promotions for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times provide considerable deals.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or returning visitors of the same rental home. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly anticipating ? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to find out how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to fit their Southport crew, from relaxing condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Southport are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the right vacation rental:
Before you decide to book " Beautiful 4 BR Oib Condo with Beachfront Pool! August Week still Available!", review our short checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Southport vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Decide on a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be easier.
Select a Size
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the chosen rental suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is the group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental home with patio kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other individuals in the gang visiting with a furry friend? Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations could dismiss a prospective rental. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Its Time to Search
Once the location, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Southport local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Many times, nearby households are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental home to make sure you've collected all personal belongings.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites allow travellers to offer comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to note that in your review.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything turned out to be exceptional and you're all set to reserve the rental home for next season. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 1.5 miles
- Drift - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles
- Sugar Shack - 1.8 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 1.8 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 3.8 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.5 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.5 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.6 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.6 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.7 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.7 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.7 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.7 miles