About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1050 square feet
This is the ideal location to stay whenever your visiting Wilmington, N.C.
NO SMOKERS PLEASE
We have 2 bedrooms with (1) queen size bed and (1) room with two full beds (bunk beds) available to rent on weekend, weekly, monthly rate in our furnished home located in monkey junction area of Wilmington, N.C. This is a ideal location that is 10 mins. to downtown historic Wilmington, N.C. and the river walk, eateries, bars and theaters . We are 10 to 15 mins. from Kure Beach, Wrightsville Beach, and Carolina Beach. This home is 10 mins. from Wilmington, N.C. airport (ILM) and we are 8 mins. from UNCW.
These 2 bedrooms are both located in a single story home with two full bathrooms. Entirely equipped kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances and a grille is supplied outside. Kitchen also has Keurig coffee maker, microwave, toaster & toaster oven. There is a fenced in back yard and a driveway for safe parking. No more than 2 people per room are allowed. No more than 4/5 people at any one time is allowed. No smoking is allowed inside but there is a porch out back with lawn furnishings. Full size washer and dryer. There are three TV's in the home with Spectrum TV (with 145 channels) and complimentary Spectrum WIFI. Two Kayaks are supplied complimentary with accessories. The owner owns a cleaning business and her husband is a handyman and both reside in Wilmington.
Within walking distance is one of the best restaurant's in all of Wilmington, N.C. called Rucker Johns and a 24 hour IHOP, Islands Fresh Mex Grille and Chow Thai. Within a 2-3 min. drive is a Walgreens, Walmart, Lowes Foods, Sawmill Restaurant, Harris Teeter, Tequila Comida and Cantina, Cook Out, Cape Fear Seafood, Slainte Irish Pub, Buffalo Wild Wings, Mad Katz Bar & Parlor (Billiards), Staples, a local Post Office, Lowes, Home Depot, and many other terrific stores & eateries. There are 5 exceptional concert venues in Wilmington, NC. To see the current bands coming to town check out whatsonwilmington
"Welcome to Your Monkey Junction House!"
It is our privilege to host your family and friends-
We are honored you’ve selected our home for your Wilmington vacation!
A Few Reminders
• This is Your Monkey Junction House, but it’s our home too, so please treat it like you are staying at a friend’s home. We ask that you please:
do not move furnishings around.
do not remove any items from the home.
keep all sliding glass doors and windows closed when the AC is running.
don’t take bath towels to the beach.
have a GREAT time while you’re here . . . you’re at the beach!!!
• If something breaks or is broken, no worries. But please let us know ASAP. We want all our guests to appreciate a fantastic experience. Our handyman is ready to repair most anything, anytime.
• Trash and recycles are collected every Thursday morning.
• Due to guest check-in/check-out timing, this means when you arrive there will be waste in the cans from the prior guests.
• Please take a moment on Wednesday afternoon to wheel carts to the curb for pick up. Once collected, please move carts back up the driveway.
Check out is at 10am and your keyless entry code will expire at this time.
• Your housekeepers will be arriving then to prepare the home for our next guests.
• The home should be left relatively clean. If excessive cleaning is required to prepare for our next guests, this additional cleaning fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
• Please gather all towels and bathmats and place them near the washer/dryer.
• Please do not remove duvet covers, shams or bed pads unless soiled.
• Please place all dishes in the dishwasher and start a load when you leave. If any items don’t fit, please hand wash, dry and return to cabinets.
• Please remove all personal food items from the refrigerator/freezer and cupboard space upon your departure (please leave baking soda in refrigerator/freezer, thanks!)
• Please place all trash and recycles in the can outside when you leave.
Appreciate your stay at Your Monkey Junction House and we look forward to hosting you again!
About the Area
Located in Wilmington, this vacation home is in the city center and by the sea. Legion Stadium and Latimer House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Tregembo Animal Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Greenfield Lake Park and Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Trask Coliseum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation