View this property at:
About this Property
Brand New build for 2018 -- Oceanview 5 Bedroom/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool
*** Please Check our Calendar for Availability ***
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest construction updates, additional information, and many many more photos: Simply search Facebook for 'VacationOIB'
**Also visit our nearly identical homes located right next door!
'Utopia Found' next door: Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 441547
'My Happy Place' next door: Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 614196
Be among the first visitors to stay at our Brand New for 2018 handsome, five bedroom, five and a half bath, bespoke-constructed extravagance home, freshly constructed in 2018! You will appreciate gorgeous vistas of both the sea and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will adore the Striking reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining visitors of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and bags. Entirely supplied handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 45 Yards of beach access. After the beach, savor our roomy inground pool and stamped concrete pool outdoor space, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and bar.
This home is professionally adorned with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular vistas and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a opulence home than a rental unit. This is not just another beach rental unit. We have furbished our home for the appreciation of our family and visitors, with many additional touches and includes not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Sea Isle Beach is a restful holiday or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay. Our home was designed with comfort and delight in mind to help make your holiday memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 19:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for smooth access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
• Well-supplied blissful kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher. There are two (2) 25 cf bottom freezer/fridges in the kitchen with more than enough room for enormous families to stock up on food and drinks for the week. Enormous granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We give plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving silverware for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is sizable with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ sea vistas.
+ Custom constructed-in wall unit with 60" HDTV w/ Roku and Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system to listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home..
+ Grand dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
• Living area on 1st floor has second sizable family room (great for children or second family)
+ Family room includes a couch, 55" HDTV w/ Roku, and entertainment center.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency huge capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Couch give additional sleeping space for additional generous gatherings.
• Generous covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and sea vistas!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the sea on one of two additional sizable, 18x35 foot decks; the top outdoor space is furbished with huge dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to enjoy the gorgeous OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top outdoor space off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's w/ Roku and direct access to enormous bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower, double granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2 includes a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #3 includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is thoroughly handicapped accessible, including a pocket door for simple ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and suitcases simple. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool includes wide stair entry for straighforward access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool outdoor space area includes handsome stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, generous covered dining area with table.
• Propane grille available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is supplied with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family friendly, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, infant gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for children & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
• We are supplied with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the web.
• Extensive flat screen HDTVs (60" and 55") w/ Roku in both family rooms. Come with your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• audio system systems accept you play music in the 1st or 2nd floor family room, 2nd floor outdoor space, and pool to help set the mood.
• Two 70 gallon water heaters are supplied to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Sea Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an painless drive. The beaches are sizable, ideal, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a brief distance from the center of island. Arrival is fast and simple over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a brief ride to the shorefront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores.
No smoking and no family dogs and cats are allowed as a courtesy to all visitors. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
*** Please be advised that we maintain outdoor video cameras which cover the unit perimeter and entrance for security purposes ***
*** Linens and Towels (bath/beach) are not included but can be rented for a nominal charge from a number of local vendors ***
*** Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am ***
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some management companies provide discounted prices to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rentals are located in Southport. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners often choose management companies to facilitate promoting and advertising, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Do you think "Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool " is the perfect rental for your upcoming trip? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Southport vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Begin by choosing which specific area of Southport you want to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you need to have. Be aware that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Most rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the price for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking a costly rental property. One individual in your party will need to be given the task of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with open-air dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the home have bicycles and body boards available as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Do certain people in your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though many rental homes permit dogs and cats, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints could eliminate a potential rental. Study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Southport local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from having exclusive properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have found your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when renting "Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool ", as well as various other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent residences are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental websites seek reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? Hopefully everything turned out to be fantastic and you are excited to reserve the property for next season. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.