About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 600 square feet
Beach House OKI 200
500 Ocean Dr. #200, Oak Island
2 Bedroom Apartment on Second Level!
Located across the street from the oceanfront and walking distance to stores, eateries and the Oak Island Pier, the Beach House at Oak Island is a welcoming boutique vacation rental motel offering rooms and apartments of varying sizes and price points!
This unit offers:
• Bed Sizes: King, Double, Queen Sleeper Couch.
• min. Occupancy: 6.
• Queen Sleeper Couch and chairs in living area, dining area with seating, and kitchenette in the great room!
• Two private bedrooms, one with King Bed and one with Double Bed, dresser and closet for storage!
• Private bathroom with jetted tub, fresh linens included!
• Cable TV in the great room and bedroom, WIFI.
• Full-size slim line refrigerator, stove, microwave, and coffee maker in the kitchenette area of a great room!
• Deck area with an ocean view!
• 2-nighttime minimum stay required.
• No smoking allowed in room. Guests who smoke or use vapor type devices in rooms will be charged an additional $200 fee for cleaning and restoration.
• 1 dog allowed - $25 per nighttime plus tax non-returnable pet rent applies. This amount is not supplied in initial Quote for your stay and is to be paid prior to arrival. The only dogs allowed must be friendly, housebroken, flea complimentary dogs over 12 months old that are on a veterinarian approved monthly flea/tick treatment and prevention program. Dogs are not allowed on furnishings. We understand that many dogs naturally shed - guests should take steps to remove pet hair prior to Check Out. Guest is responsible for any accidental damages that occur such as carpet stains or damage to walls, floors, or furnishings. Unreported pet damages may result in additional charges to guests. Concealed and/or unauthorized family pets will result in immediate eviction without refund and/or at The Beach House's discretion, payment of $200 pet rent per dog plus tax charged to the credit card of record.
On site amenities include:
• Main entry covered boardwalk with Atlantic Ocean overlook!
• A shared paved parking lot with parking space right in front of the units!
• A public beach access walkway just across and down the street for accessing the beach strand!
• A private resort pool! (Available by Memorial Weekend, closes by October 1st; may open as early as May 15th and close as early as Labor Day.)
Every effort is made to ensure that all information and photographs in Carolina Retreats Vacations’ advertising are accurate and complete. Rate information is subject to change and the quote supplied online is only valid at the time of booking. Carolina Retreats Vacations cannot be held responsible for possible typographical errors; omissions; price changes; changes in taxes; changes to Terms and Conditions; Carolina Retreats Vacations reserves the right to correct any errors.
About the Area
This condo is located in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Franklin Square Gallery and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Oak Island Golf Club and Founders Club at St. James Plantation. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Fishing and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.