About this Property
- Sleeps 35
- 11 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PARADISE BY THE SEA - 11 Bedroom 7.5 Bath Home, Ocean View, Sleeps 35
****RECENTLY RENOVATED IN 2021 - INTERIOR REDONE, PLUS BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS ADDED!!!!****
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) included per the capacity of the home
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- RECENTLY RENOVATED IN 2021 - INTERIOR REDONE, PLUS BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS ADDED!!!!
- Have a celebration at this home (additional costs apply)
- Short walk to the beach access at the end of the street (just a few hundred yards)
- Spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the ocean
- Within walking distance to great stores, dining, and Oak Island Fishing Pier
- Convenient to more great stores, eateries, grocery stores, Ocean Crest Pier, Oak Island Golf Course, putt-putt and arcade, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 min. drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 7K, 2Q, 2D, 1 BB T/Q, 1 BB D/D, 3QSS
- Very enormous/cavernous bedrooms and bathrooms (some bedrooms with QSS or seating area/reading nook)
- 2 private master suites, each with a QSS. Also a QSS in the king bedroom by the kitchen.
- Double vanity and/or Whirlpool tub and/or bespoke tile showers in some bathrooms
- Entertainment: Flat screen TVs. Extended cable. Cable and TVs in all rooms. DVD player.
- Kitchen: Cavernous gourmet chef's kitchen. Generous island breakfast bar. Stainless-steel appliances. 2 fridges with ice makers. Double oven. Gas range and cooktop. Dishwasher. 2 microwaves. 2 blenders. Crockpot. Toaster. Toaster oven. Keurig coffee maker.
- Open floor plan
- Granite countertops throughout
- Premium luxury vinyl plank floor throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Extensive main living room on 1st floor and another roomy living room, dining area and wet bar with mini-refrigerator on 2nd floor
- Desk space
- Grand covered porches with ocean vistas
- Hot tub on one covered porch overlooking the marvelous ocean view
- Rocking chairs
- Plenty of outdoor seating
- Keyless entry
- Elderly friendly
- Elevator to all floors
- Private swimming pool
- 3 park-style charcoal grilles
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Picnic table
- Fenced backyard
- Private/covered parking
- Boat parking
- Dog friendly
PARADISE BY THE SEA - Whether you are seeking a peaceful getaway or celebrating a special time in your life like a wedding, reunion, birthday or anniversary, this is the ideal place (additional fee applies for celebrations). There is ample space for everybody to be together and even be able to still have some privacy, if so desired. You will surely appreciate all the NEW RENOVATIONS AND ADDITIONS to this already striking home! Bedrooms and bathrooms have been added and the interior redone throughout the home. An already sizable home is now HUGE and able to accommodate your every need and want for a ideal vacation or celebration you will never forget. Sit back and relax on one of the covered porches and savor the ocean breeze and vistas, breathe in the salt air and hear the waves crashing close by as you lounge in the wonderfully calming hot tub. Cool off in the private pool or take a short walk to the end of the street to spend a fun-filled day in the sun and sand at the beach. Come and make PARADISE BY THE SEA your new annual tradition as you catch up with family and old friends and make new memories. See you in Heaven!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Long Beach, a neighborhood in Oak Island. Bald Head Island Lighthouse and Old Brunswick County Jail Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Oak Island Golf Club and Founders Club at St. James Plantation. Bald Head Island Information Center and North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees