View this property at:
About this Property
Looking for an sea front condo get-a-way to appreciate those colored beach sunrises and salty evening winds? "A touch of Bliss" may be just the home away from home you are looking for! "A touch of Heaven" is a two bedroom calming condo with front row sea sights, sounds, and experiences. The complex is supplied with its own communal huge pool, BBQ area, monstrous backyard, and your own private beach access to make our visitors time beach-combing and sun-seeking an Sea BREEZE!
"A touch of Utopia" beach condo suite 24A walks (or use the onsite elevator!) you up 3 stilted flights and opens up to a layout consisting of two inviting bedrooms (one Queen in the master and two Twin's in the other) along with a Queen size auto-inflating living room pull out if requiring just a bit more guest space. A galley kitchen rests just off the living room and dining area while the entirety of the condo overlooks a expansive expanse of our Atlantic Sea. The living room includes a sizable sliding door where you can watch the pelicans roost and waves crash without moving an inch. A TV and WIFI connection will ensure you stay briefly connected with the outdoor world before heading back to hunt for the ideal shell.
The YARD: The shared community yard is intended to be able to congregate, BBQ, play, dance, wrestle, and have a blast. The complexes private beach access is also located in the rear "yard".
The SUITE: Guests have full access to their own private SUITE (never shared). The SHARED onsite elevator, pool, and communal beach access are available for all visitors to use.
PARKING: Parking for (1) is available on site with a parking pass found inside the suite itself that MUST be displayed in order to prevent a tow. Any additional community parking would have availability on a first come fist serve basis. We do not recommend any lot or proprietor in particular.
Feel complimentary to reach out for any specific needs or clarifiers!
We are accessible up until 8pm EST for any general inquiries one may have.
Pleasure Island is a coastal barrier island in Southeastern North Carolina, USA just south of the City of Wilmington. Pleasure Island is located within Federal Point Township, in New Hanover County. The coastal resort towns of Carolina Beach and Kure Beach, as well as the annexed communities of Wilmington Beach and Hanby Beach are located on the island.
"The Island" has become a RAPIDLY increasing holiday destination for the entirety of the East coast and beyond for many reasons. Because we are in fact a true island, “overcrowding” isn’t in of itself a tremendous issue. Limited parking and available housing will always create a inviting “max capacity” that will always give a peaceful (and healthy) occupancy level and mood that, despite the “hordes”, will always leave voluminous complimentary space for those looking for a bit more “distancing” and privacy. It’s also what is making the real unit market shoot through the roof! It’s an AMAZING place to visit, live, and never leave!
The home itself is brief ride or long walk from Downtown Carolina Beach with its stores, activities and dining. In Carolina Beach you’ve got the boardwalk, eateries, and local stores of all kinds. If you like adventures, the marina is also there where you can take an offshore fishing trip, diving excursion, or event boat out for a sunset sail. Camping more your thing? Come with the 4X4 and drive (and camp) on the beach at Freeman Park, located on the North End of the island. You can also head down to Kure Beach and fish directly off their fishing pier compete with bait, tackles, and more! The Carolina Beach Lake is close by, hosting a weekly Farmer’s Market every Saturday, FIREWORKS every Thursday, and outdoor summer movies on Sunday’s (on a enormous inflatable screen in the middle of the lake!). We welcome you to sit back, relax and savor yourselves because that's exactly what the beach is for! * (due to Covid, please be prepared for periodic deviations from our usually scheduled events).
There isn’t anywhere or anything on our Island that isn’t accessible with foot power. Downtown Carolina Beach has a number of vendors (such as Pleasure Island Units @ 2 N Lake Park Blvd Carolina Beach NC 28428 (golf carts) and Tony Silvagni’s Surf School @ 107 Charlotte ave Carolina Beach NC 28428 (bicycles, paddleboards, surfboards, kayaks) for rent as an alternative to walking or driving. Taxi’s (local golf cart taxi’s) and Uber’s are also generally available for an assist when needed as well throughout the island! You can catch a Ferry to Southport in Kure Beach @ 2422 Fort Fisher Blvd S Kure Beach which leads to another ferry to Bald Head Island where NO CARS are allowed at all!
After all, you won’t catch many locals going OTB! (Over The Bridge). Everything you need is right here!
Other things to note
•Salt Water Real Estate has partnered with the absolute choice vendors our Island has to offer to help ensure visitors can spend more time appreciating themselves and less time researching! Our partners include the Tony Silvagni Surf School for professional surf lessons, bicycle, umbrella, and chair units, Salty Dog Yoga, Squared Away Cleaning and Maintenance, TNL Kleans, and Low Tide Linen Units who provides all visitors of SWRE an added 10% off. Our partners support visitors of Salt Water Real Estate with the highest caliber of local services for extremely competitive and oft discounted pricing. They all contribute to the “Salt Water” experience and we <3 them for it!
•ALL suites are non-smoking (including vaping) and a heavy cleaning/repair charge can result if not adhered to. This includes porches, decks, balconies, and walkways. Please smoke well away from any SWRE unit unless willing to risk the potential loss of deposit or more.
•Linens (sheets, towels, pillowcases, etc.) ARE included as part of the suite rental here for *5 nighttime + units (for shorter stays, linens must be rented/brought). Pillows and basic comforters ARE also supplied. Please refer to the linens chart supplied in the renting site description section for a unit’s bed sizes. Please reach out to Low Tide for any requests beyond "standard" linen packages. We partner with “Low Tide Linens & Units” for any visitors looking to rent a linen package as opposed to bringing or buying your own. They will deliver directly into the suite in advance of your stay! Mention that you are staying with SALT WATER REAL ESTATE and receive an additional 10% off of any rentable items!
• SWRE contractual peaceful hours begin at 9:00pm EST. Town ordinance may accept more latitude with regards to noise (11:00pm) but our expectations are to help ensure all visitors, locals, and neighbors alike have an fun experience.
•NO BBQing on ANY decks or porches. This is a massive fire hazard and is fineable by the town (as is removing batteries from any smoke or co2 alarms). We work extremely hard to keep all of our visitors safe, and sometimes that takes teamwork!
•Please always consider TRAVEL INSURANCE from your respective renting site or vendor to help protect your costs in case of inclement weather or last-min. travel complications (court, illness, etc.). These items are NOT returnable scenarios unless the unit itself is compromised. If that does happen, we will do our absolute most polished to find you alternative housing.
•Carolina Beach Town Hall supplies where available, beach wheelchairs that can traverse the sand without charge. Please reach out to the Recreation Center for additional information.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer travel guide books with special offers for rental homes, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds and get a better price? Shoulder seasons feature incredible prices.
- Several rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Military, or returning visitors of the same property. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a particular Southport atteaction that you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in Southport. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe ""A touch of Paradise" Oceanfront condo suite 24A" is the best rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Southport the best rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Southport rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Select a Village and Time
Quite often, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is much easier.
Just How Much Rental Do You Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Many vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It could be at the high end of the range. If many groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each person understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Do you just want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though many rentals allow animals, rules and costs fluctuate per property. A number of restrictions could eliminate a potential vacation property. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Southport local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors have to pay local taxes when renting ""A touch of Paradise" Oceanfront condo suite 24A", in addition to various other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be respectful of the community. More often than not, adjacent residences are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental property to ensure you've gathered all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but completely honest in regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience to help with another search.