View this property at:
About this Property
Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool (Fee)
*** Please Check our Calendar for Availability ***
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest construction updates, additional information, and many many more photos: Simply search Facebook for 'VacationOIB'
Visit our nearly identical homes directly next door:
"Living the Dream": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 1104626
"Bliss Found": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 441547
Be among the first visitors to stay at 'My Happy Place' a handsome, five bedroom, five and a half bath, bespoke-constructed opulence home, freshly constructed in 2015! You will savor unobstructed, magnificant vistas of both the sea and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will appreciate the pretty reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining visitors of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and suitcases. Thoroughly supplied handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 60 Yards of beach access. After the beach, appreciate our cavernous inground pool and stamped concrete pool outdoor space, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and bar.
This home is professionally adorned with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular vistas and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a extravagance home than a rental unit. This is not just another beach rental unit. We have finished our home for the appreciation of our family and visitors, with many additional touches and includes not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Sea Isle Beach is a restful holiday or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay. Our home was designed with appreciation and delight in mind to help make your holiday memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 18:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for smooth access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
• Well-supplied opulent kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher. There are two (2) 25 cf bottom freezer/fridges in the kitchen with more than enough room for sizable families to stock up on food and drinks for the week. Grand granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We give plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving silverware for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is sizable with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ sea vistas.
+ Custom constructed-in wall unit with 60' HDTV w/ Roku and Wi-Fi connected Sonos system so you can enjoy your favorite music throughout the home.
+ Generous dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional generous gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second sizable family room (great for children or second family)
+ Family room includes a couch, 55' HDTV w/ Roku, and entertainment center.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency generous capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional sizable gatherings.
• Cavernous covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and sea vistas!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the sea on one of two additional huge, 18x35 foot decks; the top outdoor space is furbished with huge dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to enjoy the beautiful OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top outdoor space off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's w/ Roku and direct access to roomy bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower, double granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2 includes a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #3 includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is thoroughly handicapped accessible, including a pocket door for simple ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and suitcases straighforward. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool includes wide stair entry for painless access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool outdoor space area includes handsome stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, huge covered dining area with table.
• Propane grille available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is supplied with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family friendly, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, infant gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for children & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
• We are supplied with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the web.
• Substantial flat screen HDTVs (60' and 55') w/ Roku in both family rooms. Come with your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
• Two 70 gallon water heaters are included to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Sea Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an smooth drive. The beaches are enormous, superb, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a brief distance from the center of island. Arrival is fast and simple over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a brief ride to the shorefront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores.
No smoking and no dogs and cats are allowed as a courtesy to all visitors. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
*** Linens and Towels (bath/beach) are not supplied but can be rented for a nominal charge from a number of local vendors. ***
*** Please be advised that we maintain outdoor video cameras which cover the unit perimeter and entrance for security purposes ***
*** Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am ***
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Southport area traveller discount magazines that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Would like to avoid the crowds? The off-peak seasons may offer incredible rates on daily rental properties.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same property. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to particular customers, whether it's soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Southport activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual property owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of weekly rentals available in the Southport area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a property that matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you book " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Southport vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Southport you would like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you should have. Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Make certain " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your group needs to be responsible for collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental payment? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Pet guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations might eliminate a potential rental home. Read your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the area, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required contact the rental manager immediately. This may protect against disagreements during checkout.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Be respectful of the community. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental home sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.