View this property at:
About this Property
Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool (Fee)
*** Please Check our Calendar for Availability ***
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest construction updates, additional information, and many many more photos: Simply search Facebook for 'VacationOIB'
Visit our nearly identical homes directly next door:
"Living the Dream": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 1104626
"Bliss Found": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 441547
Be among the first visitors to stay at 'My Happy Place' a cute, five bedroom, five and a half bath, bespoke-constructed comfort home, freshly constructed in 2015! You will appreciate unobstructed, beautiful vistas of both the sea and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will adore the pretty reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining visitors of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and bags. Thoroughly supplied handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 60 Yards of beach access. After the beach, savor our cavernous inground pool and stamped concrete pool outdoor space, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and bar.
This home is professionally furbished with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular vistas and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a extravagance home than a rental unit. This is not just another beach rental unit. We have finished our home for the appreciation of our family and visitors, with many additional touches and includes not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Sea Isle Beach is a restful holiday or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay. Our home was designed with happiness and delight in mind to help make your holiday memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 18:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for painless access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
• Well-supplied opulent kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher. There are two (2) 25 cf bottom freezer/fridges in the kitchen with more than enough room for generous families to stock up on food and drinks for the week. Sizable granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We give plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving silverware for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is sizable with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ sea vistas.
+ Custom constructed-in wall unit with 60' HDTV w/ Roku and Wi-Fi connected Sonos system so you can enjoy your favorite music throughout the home.
+ Extensive dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional huge gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second generous family room (great for children or second family)
+ Family room includes a couch, 55' HDTV w/ Roku, and entertainment center.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency sizable capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional sizable gatherings.
• Roomy covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and sea vistas!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the sea on one of two additional enormous, 18x35 foot decks; the top outdoor space is decorated with huge dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to enjoy the superb OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top outdoor space off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's w/ Roku and direct access to enormous bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower, double granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2 includes a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #3 includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is entirely handicapped accessible, including a pocket door for smooth ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and suitcases straighforward. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool includes wide stair entry for simple access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool outdoor space area includes chic stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, sizable covered dining area with table.
• Propane grille available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is supplied with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family friendly, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, infant gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for children & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
• We are supplied with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the web.
• Enormous flat screen HDTVs (60' and 55') w/ Roku in both family rooms. Come with your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
• Two 70 gallon water heaters are supplied to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Sea Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an simple drive. The beaches are huge, pretty, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a brief distance from the center of island. Arrival is fast and straighforward over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a brief ride to the shorefront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores.
No smoking and no family dogs and cats are allowed as a courtesy to all visitors. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
*** Linens and Towels (bath/beach) are not supplied but can be rented for a nominal charge from a number of local vendors. ***
*** Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am ***
- Many property management companies and rental properties provide Southport area promotional guides that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to experience those terrific activities at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Want to stay away from the crowds of people and save some money? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular customers, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Some people are surprised to discover the number of rental homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Southport crew, from low-noise condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may arise.
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you book " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool", go through our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Southport vacation homes start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Southport you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey rental property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental with outdoor dining area? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property rate? Create a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Occasionally the elder generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a pet? While quite a few rental homes permit dogs, rules and fees vary per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
When the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Southport local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Read the whole agreement and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Property
When you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to assure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred during your stay. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most rental management company websites request comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. How did they like the vacation rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. If not, you have acquired valuable experience that will help with your next search.