View this property at:
About this Property
BEAUTIFUL HOME READY FOR SUMMER FUN!
Constructed in 2012, this beach home in Sea Isle Beach includes awe-inspiring vistas of the beach, sea and a natural canal. The prime location on East First Street is a corner lot within steps of 2 beach accesses, one of which is handicapped ramped. Sea Isle Beach can be a laidback holiday spot or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay no matter what your holiday plans are. The home was designed with appreciation and bliss in mind, and it includes many upgrades, luxuries, and new technology to help to make your holiday memorable.
RECENT UPGRADES INCLUDE- GAS AND CHARCOAL GRILLS, COMMERCIAL GRADE ICEMAKER, BEACH CHAIRS AND CARTS, HANDICAPPED BARS IN MASTER BATH, ADDITIONAL KITCHENWARE, FRESHENED PAINTING IN COMMON AREAS, HAND SHOWER AT POOL.
This is not another beach rental unit. Home is adorned for the appreciation of our family and our visitors with many additional touches and includes not found in the typical rental. The home is very inviting and a great place for your family. Guests have appreciated the home and many families continue to return yearly!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 15:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom – one King bed
+ 2nd floor bedroom 2 – one Queen bed
+ 1st floor bedroom 3 – one Queen bed
+ 1st floor bedroom 2– one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom 1 – three bunk beds, Twin over Twin
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with calming, cushy couches
+ Family room is huge with accent lighting and great sea vistas.
+ Dining room with farm table seats 10.
+ Enormous unique granite Kitchen Island with 5 barstools.
+ Additional dining table is on outdoor space off of dining room.
+ The airy second floor kitchen is open to the family and dining room.
+ Rockers and outdoor space furnishings on 2nd floor outdoor space with either sun or shade seating. Great for morning coffee and evening gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second enormous family room (great for children or second family)
+ Family room includes a sectional couch and entertainment center with TV and docking station for video games.
+ Game area includes a foosball table and arcade game.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Wet bar with refrigerator to stock with cool drinks.
+ Full laundry room with High Efficiency Grand Capacity washer/dryer.
+ Extensive covered decks with rockers, chairs, and tables.
• Master suite bath includes walk-in shower with double shower heads and double vanity.
• All bedrooms have private baths for comfortable accommodations:
+ 1st floor baths include a vanity and a tub shower.
+ 2nd floor baths include vanities and showers.
+ Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, changing room, and clothesline for your suits and beach towels.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator makes bringing in groceries and bags simple. Cab accommodates wheel chair access.
• Private fenced pool includes in-pool seating areas with water jets. Pool can be heated between March and October for an additional fee. Pool Deck area includes a tiki bar, lounge chairs, picnic table, Weber gas grille and a charcoal grille.
• Sleep like a infant on the special Marriott Simmons beds on all beds.
• No need to bulk up your suitcases with bed linens or bath towels as we will give them at no charge!
• All bedrooms have cable TV, ceiling fans, and outdoor space access.
• Well-supplied opulent kitchen with granite countertops and upgraded stainless steel appliances including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher, and a 25 cf bottom freezer/refrigerator. The second refrigerator is on the ground level near the pool and grille. Stock up on food and drinks.
• House is supplied with 4 beach bicycles, beach chairs, and 2 beach carts to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• Guests have access to the garage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment. Garage has power outlets if you plan on renting a golf cart for the week.
• Corner lot accepts additional parking space.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator, front door, and garage is by electronic push button dead bolt locks. No key to share! We program a 4 digit number that you select for the week to open the locks. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
• Guests have optional use of the home security system during your stay. The same four digit code used for the doors can be programed for the security system.
• Generous 55” flat screen HD TVs in both family rooms offer a docking station to connect video games, computers, and iPod or iPad to play games and music. Come with your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• audio system systems accept you play music in the 1st or 2nd floor family room, 2nd floor outdoor space, and pool to help set the mood.
• We are supplied with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the net.
• Two water heaters are included to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Sea Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an straighforward drive. The beaches are sizable, superb, and across the street.
• Our home is located within a brief distance from the center of island. Arrival is speedy and painless over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks, and arrival time can be flexible.
• The corner lot location provides additional privacy, additional parking, marvelous sea and beach vistas, and an unrestricted view down a natural canal.
• We are just a walk to the beach front activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores. The bicycles have baskets so you can run laid-back errands.
No smoking and no dogs and cats are allowed as a courtesy to all visitors. Renter must be 30+ years old and stay on premises.
Keywords: bungalow, beach home, beach home,Sea view, beach access, second row, pool heater, saline pool, game room, Wi-Fi, security system, balconies, decks, delightful, screened porch, family, family beach,
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Southport area discount books that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the store itself. Look for these magazines and discount books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same great activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Want to avoid the packed areas and reduce costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Are you a military veteran? Several rental companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is soundside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Southport atteaction that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are sure to discover a rental that fits their desires and spending budget.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Southport are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Ocean and Canal Views, 5 BR 6 BA w/Pool 1/4 Mile East of Pier, Easy Beach Access" is the best vacation property for your next getaway? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Southport rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Decide on a Community and Date
Begin by deciding which specific area of Southport you would like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each party understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Do you want a vacation property with outdoor kitchen? Will the property need to be beach front, in town, or near wildlife? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Proper accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet dog? Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Southport local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your easiest chance for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find property damage, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental property to ensure that you've packed all belongings.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything was wonderful and you're excited to reserve the property for next year. If the property was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.