- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyContact for last min. specials. We have four homes on Sea Isle--Windjammer BB, Mermaid Crossing, Blue Crab and Starfish Cottage.
CLEANING PROVIDED no additional costs for weekly units
Brand New Kitchen, Upscale, Granite, Stainless appliances, Everything Updated, .Generous enlargened outdoor space.
Windjammer II is one of eight units in this handsome, two-level townhouses located on the West End of Sea Isle Beach.
There is a sizable pool located directly in front of this newly-constructed, Non-Smoking townhouse. The pool is one of the biggest on the Island. Our unit is not sea view (there is one view) but you are just steps away (less than 30 seconds) to the beach with NO streets to cross! Simply go underneath our unit , Windjammer, to the beach access ramp/dunes. Very wide beach at the West end.
Our townhouse is very enormous and roomy inside, and has two porches which overlook the sound side of the island. You are not and do not feel cramped in this home and it is much bigger than most of the homes on Sea Isle. This townhouse is the brightest of all. The kitchen is freshly renovate with all new stainless appliances, granite, new kitchen cabinets, big with a generous capacity refrigerator, new floors, and tons of cabinet space. The dining and family living area has new hard wood floors.
WIRELESS INTERNET FOR ALL GUEST
The 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms are huge with plenty of closet and storage space. All bedrooms have a enchanting private full bathroom. The bedrooms have beds as follows:
ONE KING, ONE QUEEN,ONE QUEEN, TWO DOUBLES, TWO DOUBLES. The 2 master bedrooms are located on the main floor with their own private enormous bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 more bedrooms with three full bathrooms and a laundry area and tons of closet space. All bedrooms have CABLE TV, some have vcr's. The family area has a new flat screen TV and two bedrooms also have flat screens. We have books to read, games to play and movies to watch.
The kitchen is brand new, modernized 2015, huge with plenty of dishes, glasses, cookware, libation glasses and storage containers. The dining area is open and brilliant with a sizable glass dining room table and chairs and additional seating with a side table area.
There is also a generous new outdoor space on the charming beach with a shower. You may sit on that porch and appreciate the sea. We just enlargened our main outdoor space on the main level , which is off the family room, and there is a second porch is off a sizable bedroom. Appreciate the peaceful island while calming on the porch, with a cool drink and your favorite rent. You will also have access to our owners closet with a grille, beach chairs, pool floats, etc. The beach is fashonable, wide, and not busy on the private West End of the Island.
Parking is available underneath our unit for 3 cars along with outer spots located around the pool.
Sea Isle is 6 miles of beach with a few new eateries, mini putt putt course, and ice cream parlor and arcade for children. It is not a commercial beach, but a ideal place for visitors and families to get together and relish a anxiety-complimentary holiday.
Telephone for additional prices or for off season holiday deals.
We also have 3 other homes available
Keywords: Extensive Townhouse- Sea side,
Giant Pool steps to sea- Finest Deal on the Island. Pool is Huge, Private West End
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer tourism guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful activities at a possibly substantial discounted.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer great rates on daily rental properties.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat travelers of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular types of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to night life. If there's a certain Southport atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover just how many rental homes can be found in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Southport are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property owners often select management companies to manage advertising, house cleaning services and maintenance.
Seasoned Southport vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to discover that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think " Beautiful 5 Bed/5Bath /Pool/Sleeps 14- June 1st and 8th specials" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Southport the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the best selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Southport getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Many groups prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Consensus can often be challenging between close relatives, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a costly rental. A single individual in your party will need to be given the task of collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do a few people in your party have specialized needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a dog or cat? Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Southport local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard price, vacationers have to pay state taxes when renting " Beautiful 5 Bed/5Bath /Pool/Sleeps 14- June 1st and 8th specials", as well as any other fees which might be mandatory based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Ensure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all vacation rental websites request feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Did they love their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience to help with the next search.
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 1.8 miles
- Drift - 1.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles
- Sugar Shack - 2.0 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 2.0 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 4.1 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.5 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.8 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.9 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.9 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles