View this property at:
About this Property
"Kindred Spirit" is an enchanting and gorgeous oceanfront home, complete with 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathrooms, an inverted floor plan and its own private swimming pool!
"Kindred Spirit" is a well-appointed and well-maintained, multi-generational family home, offering many helpful amenities to create your ideal Holden Beach vacation! "Kindred Spirit" will comfortably accommodate 8-10 guests. With its fashionable inverted floor plan, you will discover 4 bedrooms located on the first level. Bedroom #1 is located on the street side, offering a Queen bed and shares a hall bathroom w/ bedroom #3. Bedroom #2 is located oceanside, offering a King bed, TV, ceiling fan, and a full private bath with a walk-in shower. Bedroom #3 is located oceanside, offering a Queen bed, TV, ceiling fan, and shares the full hall bath (tub/shower combo) with bedroom #4. Bedroom #4 is located street side, offering 2 Twin beds, TV, ceiling fan, and shares the full hall bath (tub/shower combo) with bedroom #3.
On the second level, you will adore the enormous open-concept living room/dining room/kitchen area, complete with marvelous vistas of the shining Atlantic Sea! Tastefully designed and decorated with modren beach décor, your family will appreciate the modern and comfortable living room furnishings, ceiling fans and modern lighting, complete with a 51" Plasma HDTV with cable, Apple TV and Netflix. The dining table seats 8, and children's table seats 2, offering enough space for the entire family to gather together for meals, or family game time, all while making sweet memories! You will savor the added amenities of board games, X-Box system with games, and books supplied for your use! The prepare in your family will appreciate the well-appointed and cavernous kitchen with refreshed cabinets, counter tops and appliances, including bar seating for 4. You will appreciate the half bath located on this level. Bedroom #5 is the master bedroom located on this level, complete with a King bed, TV, ceiling fan, and a full private bath with a walk-in shower.
"Kindred Spirit" is ideally located just steps away from the Holden Beach fishing pier, General Store, ice cream shop and gift shop. Savor salty sea breezes, as well as some definitely handsome Holden Beach sunrises and sunsets, from one of the 4 covered porches, complete with comfortable lounge chairs and rocking chairs. Take a dip to cool off in the private in-ground swimming pool, which is 6' deep, measuring 26' x 12', or lazily lounge by the pool with a chilled drink. You will appreciate your private walkway to the beach leading from the pool area. You will definitely appreciate the added amenities of beach toys, body boards, beach chairs and a bocce ball set for your use! After your day on the beach, wash away the sand and sea in the enclosed outdoor shower, complete with hot & cold water.
Other amenities include Pack n' Play, high chair, booster seat, infant monitor, changing table, and a infant gate if needed for the top of the stairs. "Kindred Spirit" has everything you need, and MORE to create your best Holden Beach vacation ever!
This property is located at 467 Sea Blvd West
This is a NO PET property
Swimming pools are open each year from April 15 thru October 15. Pool heater may be available upon advance request only, with pool heating fee of $375 plus tax, paid in advance. Pools are cleaned prior to arrival, and also cleaned mid-stay for 7 nighttime units.
Discounts may be available for this property. To view your total vacation price, including any available discounts, please input your stay dates with number of guests and click Book Now. (Don't worry, your vacation will not be booked until you have confirmed the terms)
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Southport area discount catalogs which include money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to discover the same wonderful attractions at a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people and save money? Shoulder seasons provide impressive discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies offer price savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most anticipating ? You'll get the best value from a home which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Information
Some people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to discover a property that meets their wishes and spending budget.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Southport vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be delighted to find that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
How to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Do you think ""Kindred Spirit" - Oceanfront Home w/ Private Pool, 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Southport vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Pick a Village and Time
Quite often, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be much easier.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Many rental properties are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking a costly rental. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
What property features is your group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Read your contract very carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Southport local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive properties, local agencies provide superb service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the property manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make certain that you've gathered all belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their rental? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. If the property was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to filter your search next time.