About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Appreciate this cheerful second-floor condo with spectacular golf course vistas located in the River Creek II neighborhood of Sea Trail. This two-bedroom villa features 2 Queen beds in bedroom one and 2 Queen beds in bedroom two, each with a cavernous bathroom attached. This unit is accessible by stairs only, there are no elevators in building.
* 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom condo
* Entirely equipped kitchen
* Cavernous living area
* Screened in porch
* Golf course vistas
* Free Wifi / Cable TV
WHAT DOES SEA TRAIL RESORT VILLAS OFFER YOU?
* Quiet Golf Course Setting with 3 Championship Golf courses offering 54 Holes of Golf, Driving range and Club
* Close to grocery stores, drug stores, and onsite restaurant
* 1 mile to inter-coastal Waterway
* 1.5 miles from Sunset Beach (Rated the 4th best beach in the world by National Geographic)
* Access to the Village Activity Center PROVIDED in your rental rate
* Parking outside your unit
When renting through Sea Trail Resort Villas access to the Village Amenity Center is PROVIDED in your rate. This is a savings of up to $150. Be sure to ask if you are considering renting through another company if this is included.
The Village Activity Center offers:
*Indoor Heated Pool
*Indoor Heated Hot Tub
*Full Service Outdoor Tiki Bar - Seasonal
*Game Room - Pool Table/Ping Pong/Shuffleboard/Dartboard
*House's Place Restaurant with Full Service Bar
When making a reservation, you must be 25 to rent with us. We do not rent to locals.
Airbnb guests must sign an Affordable Grand Properties rental agreement and also submit a copy of their Drivers License to Affordable Enormous Properties. Also, the renter must be 25 years of age or older. Affordable Sizable Properties will cancel the reservation if you are under the age of 25 and or a local.
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Trail, a neighborhood in Sunset Beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Burgess Coastal Preserve and Heritage Shores Nature Preserve, while Museum of Coastal Carolina and Sunset River Marketplace are cultural highlights. Ingram Planetarium and Tribal Island are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy