- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYOUR HOST AT YOUR PLEASURE
Surf Watcher Vacation Rental By Owner ID # 929633
903 West Main St,
Gray Dolphin Vacation Rental By Owner ID # 932557
201 West Main St.
Of course, you are on the BEACH. We adore to interact with our Guests. I am not on the beach, but I am just a phone call away or by text or e-mail. We are committed to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. When needed I have personal assistance available on site.
DIRECTIONS TO SUNSET BEACH
Sunset Beach is in Southeastern North Carolina. It is the last Island in North Carolina. The island is about 7 miles off of U.S. 17 at Highway 904. Coming from the North turn Left on to 904 (from the South turn Right). Take 904 to the second traffic light (roughly 4 miles from the intersection with U.S. 17). Turn right and follow the signs to Sunset Beach. The bridge onto the island is roughly 2 more miles. At the circle take the Mannon Gore bridge, 1 more mile to Main St. Turn right on to West Main St. 201 is on the Left at the corner of 28th St. 903 in on the Left just past 35th St.
THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH in NORTH CAROLINA
Sunset Beach, formally known as Bald Beach, is the southernmost island in North Carolina. The island was bought in 1955 by Mannon C. Gore from the Brooks family, which dates its ownership back to the 1700's. Mannon Gore, a farmer by trade, possessed vast skills in the bridge building and dredging work. Using these skills, Mr. Gore began his vision of Sunset Beach by designing and building the causeway and the first pontoon swing bridge onto the island. Mr. Gore also constructed the original Vesta Pier on the island named after a civil war blockade runner that now rests buried in the sand beside the present Sunset Beach pier. Unit sales began in 1958 and Sunset Beach has grown in every way since. To aid Mannon Gore, his son Edward M. Gore, Sr. joined the work in the late 1950's. Together they successfully developed and shaped the island into what the island is today. As the impressive island's beaches grow, we continue to maintain the painless feeling of yesterday’s when times were simpler.
This home has been family owned for more than 40 years. One of the original homes constructed on the West End Oceanfront in 1972. Constructed by Mr. Watcher & lovingly cared for till we fell in appreciate with this home in October 15, 2008. We have had a New & Committed Appreciate for this home. This home is Family helpful, just right for the number of visitors you may choose to invite & offer all comforts possible.
PEACE & QUITE
Sunset Beach is well known for its Family Helpful environment. I had the comfort to encounter some bicycle riders. They were open about their want to stay in Sunset Beach. ”It’s rather”, they said.
The peaceful island that is ideal for your hideaway. The island has a few specialty stores where you can adore your ice cream cone, quart of milk or odds & ends for sandwiches. This is the calm & rather you will treasure the most for your morning-evening walks, bicycle rides, or excursion on the pier to fish or just appreciate the beach. The Sunsets you will never forget.
YOU GET ALL THIS
Your Family Will Adore the Spectacular Sunrises / Sunsets, Priceless Sea Vistas and Sounds that You Will Hear from the Outdoor spaces of This Sunset Beach Holiday Rental. This Sea Front Home Sleeps 14, Non-Smoking, No Animals. Bedrooms Consist of: MBRW: K, SBRW: Q & 2 Bunk beds, MBRE: Q & Q, SBRE: S & S, Living Area: Q Sleeper, 4- 1/2 Baths (2 New Baths w/Non-Slip Ceramic Floor Tile & Fans). All New Hurricane Windows Throughout, All New Plantation Blinds Throughout, Very High-Speed Wireless. Our Promise to You Is to Provide a Very Well-Maintained Enormous Oceanfront with Great Reception & Wi-Fi. The Owners Make Consistent Annual Updates to the Structure, Furnishings, Linens & Conveniences in this Family Amiable Home. We Pledge to Provide You All the Comforts Possible! Cell Signal Booster for All Providers. NEW INFANT SEAT. All Bedrooms Have Their Own TV's. 2 DVD's, audio system iPod Dock, 5 Color TV's, Netflix Available to use with your account in the Living Room. 2 Ceiling Fans on the Porch, 2 in the Great Room. Library with Dedicated Ice Maker & Snow Cone Maker, 10 Seat Dining Table, Extra Folding Table With 6 Folding Chairs, 3 Counter Stools. You May Savor Cooking in a Extensive Kitchen with Extensive Double-Kitchen Cabinets, Labels Included on All Cabinets & Drawers, Inside Fish Sink Supplied with a Dedicated Reverse Osmosis Water Filter w/Spout, Glass Container w/Spout. You Should No Longer Need Water Bottles! French Door Fridge, New Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster Oven, 4 Slice Toaster, 12 Cup Coffee Maker, Abundance of Silver Ware & Dinner Ware, Cooking Utensils/Cookware, Take Away Disposable Food Containers, New Mats Throughout. 500sf Sea Side Screened in Porch, 5 Rockers, 2 Gliders, Breakfast Table with 4 Chairs. Roof Deck / Sun Deck Elevated Board Walk with Outside Shower / Foot Rinse, Fish Flag on Pole, Painted Path Stones That Will Come with You to the End of the Rainbow. Ground Floor Screened Shower with Hot & Cold Water, New Washer & Dryer, Weber Charcoal Grille, Kitchen Aid Gas Grille with Extra Propane Tanks, Picnic Table With 2 Benches, Childrens Table With 4 Stools. Cement Ground Floor Parking Area Sand Free. Partial Check-In, when SCHEDULED, Is Accepted After 1:30pm (We'll Have a Bedroom, Bathroom Ready for Your Use by That Time. You Can Drop the Bags and Head to the Beach While We Finish the Cleaning by Our Normal Check-In Time of 3pm). Great House with Countless Free Conveniences Supplied for Your Individual and Personal Pleasure, Dazzling Vistas of the Atlantic & the Wondrous Sky.
ONE KEY for YOUR NEEDS
One key gets you into all your needs, the entrance door, the ground floor Laundry. This you will get from the lock box (Code Supplied Before You Arrive). Once you get in Put the Key Back in the Lock Box. You will have 2 identical keys for your comfort to use during your stay.
THINGS to BRING
Our home is supplied for normal housekeeping. It is furbished to the owner's taste, so please care for these items as they were your own. You will find linen, towels, bed pads, bedspreads and pillows. Our home will have starter paper products for your emergency appreciation. Cleaning materials; broom, dust pan, cleaning rags, bucket & mop are supplied for your comfort. This brief checklist is supplied to assist you with your packing and shopping.
• Laundry Detergent Pods (Supplied in Laundry Room*)
• Dish Washing Detergent (Wall Sink Disposable Dispenser Included)
• Dish Washer Jell Pods (Supplied Under Sink)
• Dish Towels (Supplied)
• Reverse Osmosis Water Filter with Dedicated Water Spout (Included)
You may no longer need water bottles
• Disposable One Time Use Food Containers (Supplied*)
• Kitchen Garbage Bags (Supplied)
• Paper Towels (One Roll Included)
• Toilet Paper (One Roll per Bathroom Included)
• Bed Sheets (Included)
• Bath Towels (Supplied)
• Face Cloths (Supplied)
• Hand Soap (Disposable Dispenser Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Body Wash (Wall Dispensers Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Shampoo (Wall Dispensers Included in Each Bathroom*)
• Beach Chairs (Many Supplied in the Guest Storage*)
• Beach Toys (Many Supplied in the Guest Storage*)
• Beach Cart (Supplied in Guest Storage*)
NOTE: * These items can only be guaranteed or replenished if missing at the season's end
THINGS NOT PROVIDED
• Beach Towels
• Beach Bag
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Willing to change your dates? Off-peak times offer remarkable markdowns.
- Are you a military veteran? Some management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to night life. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals can be found in Southport. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners often select management companies to facilitate advertising, house cleaning services and regular maintenance.
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you think " @ Ocean Front Guest Friendly Home "The Jewel On The Beach"" is the best rental for your next trip? Read this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Southport vacation homes start booking early. To assure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Southport getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest is simplier and easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Confirm that " @ Ocean Front Guest Friendly Home "The Jewel On The Beach"" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you primarily want a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Do some people in your group have special needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other members of the crew traveling with a pup? Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Read your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Southport local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having distinctive properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best potential for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most rental property web sites request comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they like the vacation rental? With a little luck everything was outstanding and you're happy to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience to help with your next search.
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- The Oyster Rock - 3.3 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 4.6 miles
- Sugar Shack - 4.7 miles
- Drift - 4.7 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 4.8 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 4.8 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- Sunset Beach Pier - 0.3 miles
- Julie's Rentals - 0.4 miles
- Summertide Adventure Tours - 1.2 miles
- Oyster Bay Golf Links - 1.7 miles
- Sea Trail Plantation - Maples Course - 1.8 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 2.9 miles
- Thistle Golf Club & Estates - 3.2 miles
- Calabash Nautical Gifts & St. Nick Nacks - 3.5 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- Eagles Beachwear - 4.8 miles
- Sunset Beach Trading Company - 0.4 miles
- Coral Tree Salon and Day Spa - 3.3 miles
- Callahan's of Calabash - 3.5 miles
- Jewelry By Wendy - 4.0 miles
- Moon Fairy's - 4.0 miles