About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 square feet
Read the comments- People LOVE this place!! This is a three-story duplex located on the North end of Carolina Beach.This townhouse is roughly 2700 square feet, so there is alot of room for multiple families. The property is located across the street from the ocean with only one row of homes between you and the beach. The vistas are better than many oceanfront homes! A public walkway to the beach is nearly directly across the street from the home, and this is not a busy street.
The vistas of the beach and the canal are striking. Watch the sun rise and set from nearly any room in the home. When looking at the photo of the home, the right side is the property listed. Unit 2 has six covered porches with access from every floor to both the ocean view and the canal view. The first floor has a recreation room with a game table, couch and intelligent TV.
There is also a separate bedroom with two double beds, TV, private deck overlooking the sound, and a common bath between the rec room and the bedroom. The washer and dryer are located in the hallway. A Game table/bar area is located in the entryway and is a great place to play board games or cards, which are outfitted in the cabinet.
The middle floor has a great room, 30 inch High Definition TV/DVD, kitchen, dining room and bar, pantry and private deck overlooking the ocean. There is also a bedroom with a king bed, bath, and private deck overlooking the sound, also with a flat screen TV. The third floor has a master suite with a king bed, hottub and shower bath and a sizable deck overlooking the ocean.
The Master Suite has a flat screen T.V.. There is also another bedroom with one queen bed and a twin bed, a private bath, a constructed in desk, TV, bookshelves with books for your enjoyment. This bedroom also has a deck overlooking the canal.
Please note that this is a four story townhouse. Please make sure your event is able to climb stairs including climbing one flight of stairs to enter the property. There is a bedroom and bath as well as a rec room on the first floor. The kitchen and dining areas are on the next floor, so this would require two flights of stairs. And the master and fourth bedroom takes three flights of stairs.
The home has a private optionally heated pool, huge deck, grille, private, and storage and parking underneath the home. This home was constructed for the enjoyment of our family and yours. We constructed it with nothing spared! Come and appreciate the gorgeous brightly colored rooms and decor with definitely beautiful vistas of both the ocean and the canal. Sit on the front decks and see and hear the ocean roar. Watch the sun set against the sailboat silhouettes in the canal. It is an absolute dream!
Reserve now before the price goes up!!
***Families and Groups of families ONLY need to inquire***
****We make every effort and take great pride in keeping our properties in great working order and up to date. However, there are times when equipment malfunctions in the pool and elevator which is beyond our control. We offer a reasonable repair time in conjunction with the repair companies.
1) Is this located in near the beach? Answer: YES! beach access is nearly directly across the front door. The Carolina Beach Boardwalk is about 1 mile south, and Freeman Park is 1/2 mile north.
2) What days do the weekly units start? During peak summer months, this is stringently a Saturday-to-Saturday rental. Off peak is more flexible and weekly units can most likely start on any day you prefer.
3) What are check-in and check-out times? Answer: Standard check in: 4pm, and standard check out: 11am.
4) Are any amenities supplied? yes, You will find the property supplied with: all
Linens, including sheets and towels, a Roll of paper towels, bath tissue in each bath, hand soap, dishwasher soap, trash bags, kitchen silverware, cookware, place settings, cable tv, board games, entirely supplied kitchen- no food though!!Oftentimes, previous renters leave many seasonings.
5) Is WiFi Internet service or phone service supplied? Yes, 30mbs broadband over Wifi is included. Also local phone service is included.
6) Are linens supplied? Yes, linens are included in your stay.
7) Can we have an early check-in, or late check-out? Answer: during peak season (summer months) occupancy is 100% so this is most likely not an option. Off-peak is possible supplied the cleaning service accepts, and other guests are not arriving(departing) the day you are departing(arriving)... just ask us.
About the Area
Located in Carolina Beach, this vacation home is by the sea. Ocean Front Park and Fort Fisher State Historic Site are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Carolina Beach Boardwalk and Odysea Surf and Kiteboard School. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, or check out an event or a game at Legion Stadium. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property